Chapter eight

omfg Jimin and Hobie are so cute and handsome in this picture >.<  they are killing me

"were they talking?" Namjoon asked after a few minutes of silent. "Yes they were" i said and looked at my lap. "where were they talking about?" Hoseok asked. "Eunji felt bad or something like that. she told Baekhyun to let me forget about her. i feel so unsafe now" i cried. Jimin pulled me in an embrace, i cried in his chest.

"it's going to be alright" Hoseok said and patt my back. "did you know that Eunji get bullied at school for being something like a murder." Taehyung said. my eyes widen. "does the school knows everything?" i asked them. they shook their head.

"but can you tell us what happened a week ago?" Yoongi asked me. .....after i told them about what happened to me and Hana no one dared to speak. it was all silent like before.

"oh and we spoke with the doctor you can go home today." Hoseok cheered to change the mood.

-

once i was home again it felt like 10 years ago when we moved in with Hoseok and his dad. "is it just me or does it really feels like 10 years ago when we moved in here?" i asked mom and dad.

they just smiled at me. "you are going back to school tomorrow right?" dad asked. "yes tomorrow will be my first day after the incident" i said, then everything flashed in my mind, from mr.Kim locking the door to mr.Kim who tried to kill me with the knife Eunji gave him.

-

it was already morning and i had to go to school again. i bet everyone will be asking questions about everything and about Eunji. i feel bad for her but she tried to kill me and instead of me someone else got killed.

i walked with Hoseok and Jimin to school. it was quiet, how nearer we came to school how harder my heart started to pound. i don't know why but i felt really nervous.

"don't mind them Jinae, i bet they are just curious" Hoseok patt my back. i gave them a faint smile and walked with them inside the school.

the noisy corridors turned quiet when i entered. all the students even teachers looked at me- no not looking i mean staring. it was pretty creepy.

i gave them a smile and everyone sighed in relief. "omo i'm happy that that bitch didn't hurt her that bad" a girl said. i eyed her and she turned quiet and bowed at me as apology.

Hoseok, Jimin and i went to our lockers. no one is talking the whole school is so quiet. we heard footsteps. the whole school gasped. we turned around and saw Baekhyun and Eunji.

"i hope that that bitch is going to say sorry or she wont see the daylight anymore" one of the queenka's said and her friends nod in agreement.

eunji looked at them in fear. i bet that the bullying is go worse that she doesn't even look well, she is pale and she has dark circles around her eyes.

"hey Eunji how are you?" i asked her. she looked at me terrified. "i-i'm f-fine Ji-Jinae" she stuttered. "how are you" "i'm fine as well" i smiled at her. everyone looked at the door and gasped. police officers entered the school. "who are Kim Jinae and Kim Eunji?" an officer asked. i raised my hand and so does Eunji.

"Jinae you are called as evidence on the murder of Kwon Hana" the officer said. i nodded. "Kim Eunji, you are arrested for blackmailing a teacher and for murder" he said and two officers put handcuffs on Eunji her hands.

"you bitch! you called the police before you entered the school!" she shouted at me i chuckeled "no Eunji i think that mr.Kim told the police that you was behind this all" i said. she looked at me like i had stabbed her, but sad enough she doesn't know how it feels when someone stabs you.

i walked with the officers towards the car. while Eunji got inside an other car. "she goes in that car so she can't harm you" the officer said and i nodded.

-

"are you Kim Jinae?" a women round the thirty asked me "yes thats me" "hello Jinae i'm Choi Minah" she said "follow me" she said. we walked towards a room with i think Hana's parents and mr.Kim and a few officers.

"mr. and mrs.Kwon this is Kim Jinae, this is the girl who was with Hana at the day of the incident." mrs.Choi said. "hello Jinae" mr.Kwon said "hello sir and Ma'am" i said and bowed.

Hana's mom just looked at me with her teary puffy red eyes. i feel so bad for them. i sat on a chair across mr.Kim/JongIn.

"so, Jinae, can you tell us what happened that day." mrs.Choi said and i took a deep breath. "from the start also what happened between me and Eunji?" i asked "yes please tell us everything" mrs.Kwon said.

"okay so that day i went to school as usually...." after i told them every single detail i know mrs.Kwon stood up and walked out the door. "i'm so sorry for your lost mr.Kwon, if i didn't had any ploblems with Eunji this never happened." i said and looked at him with teary eyes. "i don't want to hear you apology to me, say i to my daughter! i can't believe that you just let her die, you are such a spoiled little bitch! aren't you, i bet you're from some rich family where you don't even know how to protect someone chause everyone does everything for you!" he shouted at me

"sir that's not true" i cried "mr.kwon i know this is hard but Jinae tried to protect Hana. Jinae got stabbed too and she was in coma for the past week" mrs.Choi said.

out of the blue Hoseok stood in front of the door panting heavily. "Jinae are you okay?" he asked me. "i'm fine oppa." i told him. "before you say somwthing, i know something too, before our class started Eunji talked to mr.Kim and she gave him something, and when Jinae and Hana got stabbed, i found out that she gave him a knife" Hoseok said and tried to keep his tears inside.

hobie i know you those tears are fake~. "please, it's not Jinae's fault chuz i also find out that Eunji wanted to kill everyone who loved me in the way as love. Jinae is my sister, she is close to me and when the dance class started she paired up with Hana." Hoseok stopped and let a few tears slip out "Hana told Jinae that.." "oppa calm down you're making a good start" i said and patted his back "she told Jinae that she likes me and Eunji heard that, than she texted someone and that someone is mr.Kim." he said while sobbing.

"let's go oppa mom and dad must be worried about us" i said "how-" "i texted them".

-

"Hoseok?" "hmm" "were you really crying when you were telling them about Hana?" i asked him. "didn't you notice that i fake cried?" he asked "of course i did but i just got worried" i said "don't be Jinae" he said. i nodded and we walked back to school.

----------------------------------------------

so this was chapter 8 sorry if you were waiting to long for this chapter. my computer didn't had internet anymore and i saved whole chapter 8 on my Wordpad so i couldn't publish this chapter. sowwiee *acts cute*. i hope you like it. and i really start to hate Jinae she has a side no one knows *evil smirk* you will find out soon and Eunji is arrested O-O or not .-.

XD sorry wait for the next chapter it will be here soon (i hope so)

-ashiisehun♥