chapter five

a new update my dear army's. i wanted to update a few days ago but i became sick :(. i wanted to do a 2 updates this week, but the next update will be on Monday or something :). thanks for reading the author note lets get started my potatoes •-•

Hoseok POV
When I heard Eunji say those things to my sister, I kinda broke, I never thought that someone would threaten my sister/crush in that way. And yes is still do like Jinae but she's with Jimin ○~○.

when i walked away i saw that Jimin who Jinae in an embrace, Eunji kept running after me, when i turned around, i saw Eunji painting and she had teary eyes.

" please oppa forgive me, i didn't meant to say that"  she cried. " i will forgive you now, but if something happens again with Jinae i will never forgive you" i sait to her and walked to my dance class.

i was quiet early for mr.Kim's dance class. he has our age so we don't really see him as a teacher.

after a few minutes Jinae and Jimin came in. Jimin looked around and caught mr. Kim staring at Jinae, they had a kind of a glare war. but it stopped when Eunji came in. She dropped her bag and jacket on the ground and walked to mr.Kim. she handed him something, i kept staring at them, i saw them taking glances at Jinae.

the bell rang and the students walked inside their classrooms.

---

when class was finished, mr.Kim asked Jinae and Hana to stay. After a few minutes Jinae didn't came back nor Hana did.

i began to worry and so did Jimin. i heard a few students " i heard that Eunji hates Jinae, i also heard that she would kill her."  i heard them say, i ran to the dance room, i heard screaming and ran back to Jimin. when Jimin and i reached the dance room, my eyes widen in terror. that thing Eunji gave mr.Kim it was a knife... i stared at the scene in front of me, Hana, coverd in blood. mr.Kim unconscious. and Jinae, coverd in blood but not dead. i think so.

i began to cry how do i need to explain her mom and my dad that her crazy cousin almost killed her. the ambulance rushed inside the room and carry the three away.

(picture of hobie crying when he saw Jinae in the media)

♦one week later♦

author POV

one week after the incident was everything back to normale, exept for Eunji, Hoseok, Jimin and Jinae. Jinae was still at the hospital she was in coma, she got stabbed a few times but it wasn't that bad. it was official Hana was dead, everyone blames mr.Kim on her dead, we all do. Jimin was suffering because of the pain. Hoseok cried himself to sleep everyday and their parents, they could't face Eunji and her family anymore. Eunji started to get bullied.

and today again the boys and mrs.Kim and mr.Jung went to the hospital to visit Jinae.

oh and about mr.Kim, he got in jail for murder. but no one knows the story behind it, no one knows why mr.Kim killed Hana.

-

when they were at the hospital they went to Jinae's room. "ah miss.Kim" the doctor approached them, "Jinae is in good state now, she will wake up any soon" he continued.

Jinae POV

them scenes from a week ago rushed into my mind. it kept repeating itself, i saw how Hana and lay there and how we screamed for our lifes , i saw how mr.Kim stabbed Hana til her body was soaked in blood. i saw how i attacked mr.Kim, it was horrible. I can remember what mr.Kim said before he stabbed Hana. I remember that he told me why, why Eunji why did you make him hurt someone as innocent as Hana,she never did something to you, you have could taken my life.

Suddenly it got hot, I started to sweat. I was something bright, I opened my eyes and I saw an unfamiliar room, it was white, I looked around a saw the doctor, the nurse, my family and friends staring at me. I didn't said a word, I saw their lips moving but I couldn't hear anything.

The doctor turned to me, I saw his lips moving, then he tapped my shoulder and faced him again.
I took a paper and pen from the nurse and wrote 'I can't hear anything. Why am I here?' I wrote.
I looked at my family and the boys, they had tears in their eyes, I stood up and hugged mom and dad, after I released I hugged Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa.

The nurse tap my shoulder and gesture me to sit on the hospital bed again. She took a needle and some liquid, and injected me, after that I felt sleepy and my vision became black.

Author POV
After Jinae felt asleep, every was relieved that she woke up.
"With the injection the nurse gave she is able to hear again." The doctor said and Mrs.Kim and Mr.Jung nodded.
"I hope that she can remember what happened last week" Jimin said.
"I hope so too why is that crazy child even free,she can kill anyone right now!" Hoseok shouted.
"Calm down hobie" they heard someone say, they turned around to face someone they didn't wanted to see in a while.

------------------------
I will end here read the next chapter I hope you liked this chapter❤️❤️
-ashiisehun