Chapter 24: Disney Land

Sabrina's POV

All of us were now in the car driving to Disney Land. I haven't been since I was really little and my dad took me. I can feel my eyes roll at any memories of him.

"So what are you gonna get from the gift shop?" Carmen asks drinking some water.

"Candy." Tasha and I say at the same time.

I laugh and I see we finally arrived based on the big ass castle in the background. Little kids and big kids surround the area. I get out of the car with the rest of the girls and immediately smell cotton candy.

"Well I wanna go ride the Space Mountain." Carmen says and I follow her because I want to go on roller coasters.

We stand in line and wait to get in. I have my wristband on so we don't have to pay. Carmen was having a conversation with some boy. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I reach to get it.

Message:

From Mom- Make sure you bring me a back a gift!

I smile at the message and reply with a 'ok'. I know exactly what she wants. She wants a minnie mouse hat with her name on it in cursive.

"Sabrina come on!" Carmen says and I snap out of my daze.

I walk with her to our seats and the person comes to make sure we have everything on and in the right place. Carmen looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"I'm scared of roller coasters." I literally laugh in her face.

"We really about to get on this ride and you being a bitch already." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"I'm not a bitch. I told you about calling people out their names!" She says flipping me off.

The ride begins to start and I close my eyes. I don't feel scared at all so I just like to sit and relax.

I can hear Carmen screaming the whole time and tugging at my arm. The ride was now over and we made it off.

"I'm never doing that with you again." I say as Carmen makes her way to the trash can throwing up her breakfast.

I cringe and turn around. When she's finished I give her some water to rinse out her mouth and a piece of gum.

********************************************

"Y'all come on let's head back." Chrissy says holding a bear some guy gave her.

"I just need to get some cotton candy and a funnel cake." I say paying for it and walking back over to them.

We get to the car and I pull out my phone. I hit the power button and it turns on. I unlock the phone and go to messages.

I tap on Grayson's contact name and start typing my message.

To Grayson- Hey

I wait for a couple of minutes because I know he might be busy. By the time we get to the house I frown at how he hasn't responded yet.

I really wanted to talk to him. I sigh and go take a shower. I charge my phone and wrap my hair. I lay in bed waiting to hear my phone go off.

I turn on my side and pull the covers up by my face. My eyes slowly fall until I'm consumed into a dreamless sleep.