Chapter 21: Deep Sleep

Start from the beginning

Beckitt took a subtle step back and rubbed his chin with his hand. He laid his eyes upon Robyn and looked her up and down. Robyn really wanted to know what he was thinking and why he was looking at her with those needing eyes, but there was no way to tell.

Then, he turned around, so his back was facing Robyn, and he sighed, dropping his hand.

"Deal," he agreed, before he span around and threw a punch onto Robyn's jaw. It throbbed with an aching pain as she flew to the floor. Beckitt took this as an opportunity and threw himself on top of her, sending a few more forceful punches.

Robyn, however, had other plans.

She brought her knee to her chest and kicked him with all of her strength into his chest, winding him. She then pushed herself off the ground and began throwing several hard punches into his face. As he was about to fall backwards, Robyn grabbed his jumper and held him steady as she kneed him in his 'area' and threw him onto the ground. Closing his eyes in pain, he grunted and somehow managed to get back up but once he had opened his eyes again, Robyn was nowhere to be seen.

As he was in pain, he staggered around looking for her. He knew she was in the room still, but he couldn't figure out where.

"Oh Robyn! Yoohoo!" he called out, playfully.

No response.

"Robyn? Time to play!"

No response.

"Robyn!" he was starting to get impatient, and it was clear in his voice.

"Oh, I see, you're too scared!" he called out, laughing like a maniac,"You don't wanna get beaten! Oh I completely understa-"

WHAM!

He was completely caught off guard by Robyn's doc martins hitting him square in the jaw and yet again, he was sent soaring to the floor.

"Scared my arse..." Robyn mumbled, setting herself into a defensive postition, her fists ready in front of her.

Beckitt jumped up and set himself into the same position. He spun around and attempted to kick Robyn in her gut, but she managed to grab hold of his ankle. She twisted it and pushed it, making his knee come in contact with his face. Unexpectedly, he pushed himself off the ground with his one foot that Robyn wasn't holding, and spun in her grip, throwing his foot into her face, making her losen her hold and fall to the ground. Beckitt straddled Robyn and whacked her cheeks back and forth with his fists, but she didn't give up. Instead, she threw her head forward onto his face, giving him a bloody nose.

"Never give up, huh?" he jeered, wiping his red nose and dodging one of Robyn's punches.

"You've got that right!" she replied, blocking one of his.

As Beckitt was about to throw another punch, she pushed her finger hard inbetween Beckitt's collarbones, curved her finger and pushed down, blocking his windpipe. He staggered around, clutching his kneck and Robyn round house kicked him in the face. When he regained his breathing, Robyn began to run to the couch on stage, but as she was running she felt a sharp pain in her neck and a sting ran out through her veins. She slowed down to a hault and turned to look at Beckitt who was pointing a tranquiliser gun at her.

She could feel the fluid cloud her blood and run up towards her head.

"Y-You cheat! We said... We said NO WEA-" Robyn was unable to speak any longer as she fell to the ground with a large thump, just before he vision was yet again attacked with darkness.

---------------

HARRY'S POV