20. Vučja zemlja

"Take care of him."

"Take care of him."

"Take care of him."

"Take care of him."

"Take care of him."

"Take care of him."

She heard the voice of Axel repeating.

"Who?" She questioned plenty of times, but the reply she got was very strange.

" You will know."

She had so many questions to ask. She wanted to search for her parents and her brother, but she stumbled into the world of supernatural. Since she has stepped in Ajbo, she was either trying herself from drowning, fighting evil spirit who tried to possess her, being beaten up by a Vampire Queen. She has fainted more in four months than she ever did in her whole 23 years.

Her dream changed to a different one.

She saw a breathtakingly beautiful  girl spinning around in her new dress. Her laughter was infectious; it made everyone smile. She had beautiful azure coloured eyes and golden tresses which cascaded below her shoulder. She saw a woman with striking red hair laughing with her as they chased each other on the ground.

"Esme, run."

She heard a male voice someone shouting and saw a change in the dream. People were chasing the girl, and wildfire was spreading nearby trapping her completely in the circle. Shadows neared her; she fought valiantly, but they were too many and they tore her body from limb by limb and April could feel the pain as hers. Her body was mutilated in the most grotesque way, a scream escaped from her throat as she received final blow.

April woke up with a jolt and sat on her bed panting heavily. The dream was too horrid for her to handle, too real. She couldn't take the image out of her mind when women's scintillating blue eyes turned lifeless.

"Thank God, You are awake," April heard a female voice as someone ran out of the room. April looked around and took in her surroundings.

The room was of Victorian style. A round shaped Queen sized bed in the middle of the chamber. It had soft lilac and scarlet paint on the wall and on her right side was the window which showed a panoramic view of the scenery outside. Thick white curtains on both the sides of the window. There was the fireplace in the farthest corner of the room, keeping the room warm. There was a pair of tête-à-tête and dainty table at the centre and sweet and wet fragrance of vanilla lingered in the chamber. In stepped Talia, Martha, her mate Owen and

"Tanya," April whispered.

"H..how.

" what

"W.when

" W..why..?

April mumbled incoherently. An understanding smile spread across Tanya's face.

"Amelia and His Majesty helped me," Tanya replied with a soft smile on her face. The door of the room burst open and in walked a man. He walked and stood in front of April. Their gaze met and April's breathing hitched. She had never seen eyes like those. Glistening blue just like the water of the ocean. She couldn't tear her eyes away from him. She didn't even notice that others left the room leaving them alone. His face was carved out of pure perfection. He had a chiselled jaw line and cute dimple on his chin. He had a dimple on his right cheek even when he didn't smile. His facial features were an epitome of masculinity in its prime, and his five o'clock shadow made the look more rugged.