Chapter 20

So so so sorry for the long wait. My life is so booked right now. I'm gonna try to upload more frequintly. I love you all so much for sticking around through my long absences! :* 

This chapter is dedicated to the above because of how much she wanted me to upload. :D

**************************************

“Omigosh!!! You are the cutest little thing!” I squealed at Trixie’s little brother I didn’t know she had. He was about 12 years old, he had big brown eyes, brown spiky hair, and was full of spunk.

“You aint too bad yourself sugar.” He said cockily.

“Awl your soooo cute!” I said for the millionth time that night.

“Are you friends with my sister?” Little Jake asked.

“Heck no I hate her!” I said before I could stop myself.

He looked at our surroundings suspiciously before leaning in. “I got some dirt on her if you want it.”

My eyes widened considerably. He was willing to rat out his own sister? Must not be a very close family. “I would love some.” I said casually like he was offering me a soda.

“In one hour you will meet me outside by the mailbox. I will give you a box and then you will go home with it. Got it?”

“Got it.” I confirmed with a smile.

“Remember one hour!” He repeated like I was a child.