Chapter 9

Hey ya'll dont kill me if ya dont like this chappie ok? Oh and I have a question. My moms harrassing me about changing my wattpad account name because she doesn't think I'm a nerd. Honestly I dont think I am either I just named myself that after something Sam said in icarly and added the nerd because without it the name was taken. So if ya'll have any name ideas they would be much appreciated. :D

Enjoy!

**************************************

I was standing in front of the mirror eyeing my outfit skeptically. I had a few minutes before I had to leave and I was holding up my end of the deal we made yesterday.

I was dressed in a white v neck tank top, a tight jean skirt that came right above my knees and white platform shoes that were cute yet comfortable. For jewelry I was wearing a charm bracelet and a cross necklace. For makeup I just did my usual thick rim of eyeliner and mascara.

The doorbell rang suddenly stopping me from changing back into my black clothes. Sighing I grabbed my bag and slowly made my way downstairs.

"The same Erik that was here yesterday?" I heard Page exclaim in astonishment.

"Yeah that's me." I walked in and her mouth dropped open and Erik smiled.

Page was at a loss for words and I wanted to get out of there before she could find some. I waved at her before darting out the door. I walked a few steps before I realized I left Erik. Running back inside, I grabbed him by his sleeve and ran out again.

After we were at a safe distance I sighed and let go of his sleeve. "You look nice." He smiled.

I pulled out my phone. 'Thx, u 2' I looked over his outfit and smiled. He was wearing the stolen blue shirt, ripped jeans, and Converses that I gave him from Ben.

There was only one thing that could've made it better, I reached up and ruffled his hair. Erik smiled and pushed me playfully, but my shoes made me loose my footing and fall.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He panicked crouching down. I was in tremendous pain from my rib but for some reason I started laughing out loud. He looked stunned at me laughing for a moment before joining in.

After a few minutes I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to my feet. "Do you want to hold hands?" He asked shyly after I had already let go. I nodded and slipped my hand into his. At this a huge contagious grin spread across his face making me join in.

We walked with him chatting about random things and pretty soon we were at school. People started taking notice of us and girls and guys alike started drooling in our direction. A few girls even shot me jealous glares.

We kept walking holding our heads high and looking at nobody in particular. I normally wouldn't like all the attention but with Erik at my side I didn't really care.

We were stopped along the way by none other than evil Trixie and her girls. "Hey handsome, are you new?"

"No." He frowned. "I'm Erik."

"Trixie." She greeted extending her hand. He let go of mine and I immediately missed the feel of it.

"Well Erik just a word of advice, stay away from her." She looked at me like a piece of filth. "You'll never be popular if you don't." The rest of the girls nodded sadly in agreement.

"But she's my friend." He argued.

"Want to have lunch with us later?" She asked. He seemed reluctant but when she flipped her bottle blonde hair I could tell she had him. He was wrapped around her perfectly manicured finger.