Chapter 7

Hey! Sorry its been so long, I've been sick. I'm still sick but i just wanted to upload since its been awhile. Well I hope ya'll like this chappie but you probably wont. It'll probably just make you infuriated at a certain person. I'm interested in hearing ya'lls comment's on this one especially. :D

**********************************

My eyes widened and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. 'It must have something to do with that suspicious burning lemonade.' I thought rinsing out my mouth. When I came out that guy Kelly was waiting looking worried.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and managed a weak smile. "I wasn't expecting that, I thought you'd either get exited, laugh, or blow it off not believing me."

'What about T?' He read the text over and frowned.

"T? Oh you mean Trixie! He thought it would make you jealous." He admitted.

'But he seems to really like her.' He read the text and frowned.

"I don't know... You want to dance?"

'Nah, I just want to go home.'

"Ok." He sighed, upset with himself for ruining the date. "See you later."

'Bye.' I typed before trying to find Ben. After looking for a while I found him with his friends.

'I want to go home.' I typed quickly.

He read it over and then stumbled towards me. "Vic!" He slurred giving me a hug putting most of his weight on me. "I'm not going home. I'm crashing here with mah boys!!!"

I narrowed my eyes at him for getting drunk. "Here's the keys!" He breathed in my face. I recoiled in disgust, his breath smelt like that lemonade. Snatching the keys from him I stalked off throwing a wave over my shoulder.

Once I was out of that house I breathed a sigh of relief. I had got shoved one too many times and just wanted to go home and take a nice long shower.

I wrapped my arms around myself as the wind whipped through my hair and quickened my footsteps. When I got to the gate I realized I didn't have the code. I groaned in frustration but stopped when I saw a tree.

Without hesitation I climbed up the broad branches. Once I made it to the ground I had a ripped sock and a couple of scrapes but was otherwise fine.

I looked around for the car and remembered then that it was parked down the street this time I didn't stop myself from groaning out loud.

As I stomped down the street I found myself turning the thought over in my head. 'He doesn't like me but if he did that would be terrible." I thought. 'It starts with like, then comes love, then comes heartbreak and I don't need anymore pain.'

"Well, well, well, Victoria didn't expect to see you here." I spun around to come face to face with Trixie. I tried not to show my fear but stepped back anyway when she came forward. My back hit something and I spun around yet again to meet another face. This time it was the guy that kissed my hand and judging by the evil smirk on his face I don't think he was gonna help me.

"That's my brother, were taking you somewhere wonderful!" She said in an overly cheery voice. My eyes widened and he latched onto my arm in a death grip.

Then they forced me into her shiny, silver, BMW not giving me any chance of resistance. I wanted so badly to cry but stopped myself. I would NEVER give her the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

She drove for a few minutes before stopping at a huge, old, abandoned house. It looked like it was strait out of a horror film and I was really scared.