Becoming Nekos

Ciel

You woke up tossing and turning when you felt a twitch on your head. You reached up and found a ear on the top of your heahead! You reached behind you and felt a furry tail. You looked in the long mirror hung on your door the ears on your head and tail on your behind were pink and purple. You gasped and screamed. "Ciel please come here!" Ciel walked in your room and saw you as a neko. He began to sneeze. "(,Y/N) I have to go I'm allergic to cats. A-Achoo!" "Oh okay, send Sebastian in please maybe he can help me." Sebastian sent in by Ciel came in and said that what ever is causing this should wear off in 8 hours. You pouted your tail swishing behind you quickly. Sebastian patted your head and left and you took off your night ware and put on your normal clothing and sat on your bed pouting reading a book. BeiBeinga neko sucked for you because you couldn't go by Ciel without making him sick. When it wore off you pounched on him hugging him and giving him a kiss on the head. He blushed at your actions.

Sebastian 

You had gotten up to eat breakfast Sebastian had made you. You drank the milk you were given and it tasted odd but you thought nothing of it, but then you passed out. You woke up and felt something furry on your leg you looked down and saw a tail that as you went up was attached to your behind. You squealed. "My little kitty is awake.," "What did you do?" You said glaring. "Simple my kitty I made you part kitty. It lasts twenty four hours." You jumped on Sebastian and like at cat you bit him. He easily peeled you off him. But you smelt something that smelt amazing and tasty. Sebastian's neck! You could smell some Cologne he was wearing and you wanted toto taste it. You smirked, circled Sebastian and pounced on him and began licking his neck. You didn't realize the effects you had on Sebastian who couldn't get you off him ubtill he started moaning at your licks. When you heard that you jumped of Sebastian and blushed apologizing, "It's quite alright love I happened not to mind it, I liked it actually. You hissed and kicked him out. 

Grelle(Remember Grelle is biologically male usually identifies as female.)

You and Grelle both woke up with purple and red tails. As well as ears. You both skipped work and just layed in bed. Grelle started stroking your leg with her tail. " Stop that!" You said. She continued. You thought two van play at that game. You turned over and began with your tail rubbing her leg and licking her cheek. She blushed and said "You should stop doing that!" You didn't though. That was until Grelle pinned you on the bed you screamed and Grelle said "I'll give you a reason to to scream if you don't stop." You blushed and stopped.

Snake

You looked at your boyfriend who was hissing at a mouse. He was a Neko! He sttod up and looked at you smelled the air and he began advancing on you until he pounced and started licking your cheek. You gently pushed him off."Snake how did this haphappen?" " We don't know says Emily!" He went to the library and began cleaning. You watched in wonder at your neko boyfriend.

Ronald

You woke up as a neko this morning. Your tail twitched back and forth. You were also on your period and really mad about this. Ronald was pretty scared of you too. You watched Ronald run around kneeling to your every command. He was scared of the reaper, Neko, on her period you! This was fun watching him squirm. You smirked watching him. Today would vpbe funny.

William

You walked into William's only to see he had a tail and kitty ears. You smirked. "Now Willy how did this haphappen?" William scowled and said "I don't know and don't call me Willy!" You walked next to William and tested a theory. You began rubbing the kitty earear he had somehow gained. He started... PURRING AND MOANING! You smirked until William began to turn red. He licked your hand and you pulled away. "EW ..." You said. "Don't do that again!" You ran out of the office embarrassed.

Undertaker

You drank something that Undertaker had around the shop and felt funny. You passed it and woke up with a red and black ear and one red ear and one black. You becbecamea neko. You went to Undertaker. " You drank one of my chemicals? Yes you must of. Awe now I have one of my own little Nekos." You pouted. "Fine it will wear off in 24 hours. " Don't you have a cure?" You asked. "Of course I do but your cute like this plus it shows you why you shouldn't drink what you find without knowing what it is." He stated and chuckled softly.

Claude

You had woke up as a neko and when you saw you passed out. Claude annoyed with you not being up yet poured water on your head waking you up. "AhhAhhh... I Hate you." You said. He smirked looking you over. Your tail swishing madly and your ears twitching.He looked at your angry eyes. You hissed at him. He began rubbing your tell. You began to moan and purr. Claude smirked again. You realized what you were doing and kicked Claude out.

Finny

You both became Nekos. You were helping him with gardening. When he pounced on you and kissed your nose. You blushed and kissed his nose. He blushed then. Then you both leaned in and kissed softly and your tails intertwined totogether. You had a fun day as a neko.