"Hey, " I said again and lifted her head by her jaw. Her brown eyes met mine.

I pressed my lips on hers again, but this time it's different. She slowly came closer to me and she was the one who on top of me. I pulled her closer, and closer.

"Fuck" I mumbled and she laughed.

"Shut up, " she said.

...

"Harry?.." She called my name.

"Mmm?.."

"I believe unicorns do exist.." She said and laughed. Geez.. She says nonsense when she got drunk.

"Just go to sleep babe" I said and she laughed again.

"Don't call me babe.. Just call my.. Name... Tiffany.. Isn't it?" She said and traced my birds tattoos.

"Stephanie" I corrected her.

"Oh, right.." She said and stood up.

"What are you doi-" She cut me off by unzipping her skirt, half unzipped.

"Don't..." I said with my lower voice.

What? I have respect for women.

"What? I'm going to the bathroom.." She said and left me alone.

Stephanie's POV :

I turned the tap and washed my hands. I looked up to the mirror, I had a very messy hair, and a mark on my neck. I was in my bandeau that only covered my chest, and a skirt.

When I got back, I saw Harry lying on the bed shirtless, only in his black jeans.

"Steph? Come here, " he called and I did.

I laid my head on his chest as well as my hands, his hands was on my waist.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's midnight" he said.

Harry's/Marcel's POV :

We had fun, but something had bugging me. About my other side. She had no idea about that, should I tell her? Will she get mad?

"Umm.. Stephanie?..." I called her name.

"Yes?"

Wait... If she gets angry, she would be like a devil. And she wouldn't want to see me again. Forever.

"What is it?" She said again.

"Umm... Do you still.. Umm... Remember Marcel?..." I asked and she nodded.

"I'm Mar-"

"Stop talking.. Anything, but not Marcel" She cut me with her finger on my lips.

"No.. I am.. Marcel..." I admitted, but she didn't react anything, she looked at me weirdly like I was nuts.

"Nice joke.." She laughed and closed her eyes.

"N-no I.." I cut my words by seeing her closing her eyes. I decided not to speak anything cause it would be useless to say an important thing to her when she's drunk. I would probably tell her when she recovered.

Next day,

Stephanie's POV :

I woke the next morning with my head on Harry's chest. I opened my eyes slowly and moved away. My head was really heavy, but I decided to go to wash my face.

When I look up to the mirror, I was only on my skirt, and my bra.

Holy shit.

Where did my singlet, T-shirt, and my jacket went to?