Niall, Harry and Liam scowled whilst Paul chuckled silently. Then, Robyn heared a very silent vibration from Niall's pocket. "Niall, somebody is calling you!" 

The boys gave her a 'how-the-hell-did-you-hear-that' look whilst Niall answered.

"Hello?..."

Silence filled the car.

"Uhm, hello?" he asked. Again, nobody answered so he hung up and looked at the caller ID with wide eyes. "It-it was the hospital..." he said with worry on his face.

Uh oh.

"PAUL! DRIVE!" Robyn shouted with panic.

She automatically began imagining all the wrong thoughts; Did Beckitt come back? Is Zayn dead? Did Beckitt murder Zayn?

Paul stepped his foot onto the accelerating pedal and they flew (somehow, without being caught by the police) through the winding roads and to the hotel.

Robyn was the very first out of the van and she pushed her way through the crowds of angry people until she reached Zayn's door. Just as she was about to go in, she spotted Doctor Rodger, who was walking up to her with a smile.

"Doctor! What's wrong with Zayn?" she asked.

"Nothing, why?" he asked raising and eyebrow.

Just at that moment, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Paul ran up to them, panting. "Niall got a call from the hospital, but when he answered the phone, nobody replied. Then, we all sort of panicked..." Liam explained.

"Oh, well... uhm, yes. Must've been a mistake..." Doctor Rodgers lied nervously. Robyn knew he was lying but didn't bother to question him.

"So... we can go do the usual check ups?" Niall asked.

"Yes, of course! Go straight through!" Doctor Rodgers said pointing to Zayn's room before walking off.

------------------------

Liam, Niall and Louis had all gone in now, but Robyn was waiting patiently for Harry to come out of Zayn's room, as his last minutes were up.

Once she saw Harry's head pop out of Zayn's room, she immediately stood up. 

"He's looking a lot better!" Harry whispered in her ear as she walked past. She pushed open the large, wooden doors and walked over to the bed, with a rosey cheeked Zayn breathing lightly.

A barrel full of emotions were poured into Robyn's heart at the very sight.

"Hello, Zayn..." she said awkwardly, sitting herself onto the seat next to his bed. Honestly, whenever she spoke to him, she hoped he'd reply, but she knew the chances of that happening were extremely low. Just the thought made tears run down her cheeks.

"I-I know you can't hear me or see me..." she wiped her cheeks, " but I really miss you. We all do, and-and I feel that this is all my fault... which makes me feel 100x worse then sad. I should've saved you, but I was caught up in my own world back stage, having my own problems actually... but  those problems I would've easily thrown away if I knew what was going to happen to you, Zayn. I should've been there, I should have risked my life to save yours because I'm probably going to die soon anyway... but I promise that before I do die, I'll find who sh-shot you. Whether it's the most dangerous assassin in the world or... I don't know, a trained butterfly. Because, Zayn, apart from the fact that it's my duty to find out, but because... because I love you," she grabbed his hand softly," I really do. You don't have a clue how hard it has been for me to see you in the hospital everyday for the last 2 months. We aren't even sure when you'll leave... I've missed your smile, your laugh, your voice, your eyes... just you, who you are. But of course, you already know that, everybody does..." she chuckled to herself quietly as she remembered what she had brought. She took her hand away from his, which seemed to have tightened, and got out her present. "This is for you, Zayn. I hope that you'll see it one day..." she placed the present on Zayn's bed table, along with his other gifts and before she could say anything, Harry's head peaked around the door.