it's amusing how he can go from being daddy to silly taehyung in a matter of a few seconds.

I was just about to reply when I heard my name being called.

"Miss park"

I looked up to see mr. Lee glaring at me in annoyance.

"Am I really that boring to listen to?" Yes

"No"

"Well then I'll expect to have your full attention from now onwards"

I nodded and started to fake focus in class by pretending to take notes and what not. History is just so boring.

"Pssst yura"

I looked to my right to see kangjoon calling my name in a hushed tone, which cought the attention of four girls sitting nearby.

"Wanna grab something to eat after school tomorrow?"

I gave him a questioning look since the girls staring might mistake this invite for a date and so might I to be honest.

"You know as a thank you for getting a good grade in the project" that's more like it.

"Yeah sure" I said before looking back up again at the board.

Not too long after, the bell rang signalling this as the end of our school day.

I left the classroom and headed straight for the campus without stopping by the lockers to leave the books I don't need today like I usually doーmost of my unfortunate incounters tend to take place near my locker for some reason.

I waited for jungkook next to a light pole, which I didn't have to do for long since he was obviously not going to be busy with jihyun today. So, I, being the good friend I am, decided to cheer him up.

He still walked me back home even though I don't live near anymore, I appreciated that. We always ate before going back home though since I hated the emptiness at my grandmas house and he, well, he just liked to eat at the convenience store.

"Hey kookie"

"Hi asshole"

"Woah look who's calling me an asshole" I mocked.

"Why did you do that to jihyun today?" I asked as we walked alongside each other.

"I found out that she was the one bullying you"

I frowned at his response. I was the reason he broke things off with jihyun? I hated the fact that I just ruined a relationship that was going on perfectly fine.

"I saw what she did to you yesterday"

"I'm glad I did though" he continued noticing the evident guilt on my face.

"I can't believe I even dated such a horrible person so don't you dare feel guilty about it, okay? because I have absolutely no regrets about doing what I did today" he said as he stopped walking.

He then turned to my direction and hugged me and went on with the talk he was giving me.

"I can't imagine how it could've felt seeing me with the person who hurts you and makes you this sad, I'm so sorry" he said almost crying at the last part.

He hugged me tighter as if trying to show me how sorry he actually felt. He must be hurting more than I am right now.

"You're my bestfriend and my sister and no other highschool fling could compare to my love for you"

And at that moment I didn't feel so alone.

How am I that lucky to have him? What did I do in life to have a friend who loved me that much. I think jungkook might be the only person who has ever said that they loved me.

After the moment we had, jungkook took me to a nearby convenience store as usual.

"Can't we eat somewhere proper for once?"

"You do know there's a burger shop down there" I said pointing down the street with a grunt.

"Nah, convenience stores are our thing"

I rolled my eyes at his statement and took a seat by the window. "You're going to be my valentine today by the way" he said stuffing his face with spicy ramen.

"Bitch what?"

"Yeah the great jeon jungkook is not going to spend valentines day alone, for he is way too gorgeous for that"

"Uhh.. the great jeon jungkook should stop using third person, for it is dumb"

"Well you ruined my valentines so let me treat you like a fucking princess" he said in the sweetest tone he could muster through the bitterness he was obviously trying to hide.

"Well then, pimp me up" I said laying back in my seat.

"Okay then, I got you this teddy bear" he said handing me a small brown teddy bear with a red heart in its arms. On the heart the words 'Damn bitch, you is fine' were written.

"Awhhh kookie"

After we finished our cheap lunch we headed to a festival that was being held in the center of seoul.

It was your cliche valentines day festival with your cliche valentine games like the ferries wheel, the bottle game and all that shit.

After we were done playing and buying food there, we went to watch the fireworks.

"I feel bad for the guy at the bottle booth, like did you really have to throw all the balls at him"

"It was by accident"

"Yeah sure just like how you dropped the caramel apple on the ladys wig from up the ferries wheel"

"It slipped from my hand and besides her wig was way too big, it looked like saggy old lady titties for some reason " he said trying to explain himself.

"How would you know what those would look like?"

"Unless...you watch old lady porn" I said way too loud making a few eyes avert to our direction.

We both stayed silent for a while until we bursted out in laughter at the reactions that we've received.

It only lasted for a few minutes though since the firework show beganーwe were already midway through it, when I felt jungkooks eyes staring at me. I was about to turn around and tease him about it but I stopped. Why was he looking at me like that?

"You are so beautiful, I can't understand why anyone would want to hurt you"

Who do you guys ship yura more with, juancock or hornyboi tae?