4

When Sam gained consciousness again he found himself tied up on a wooden chair in a dark room.
The walls were painted a darkish blue, at least from what he could tell anyway. There were no windows, nor was there any floor decorations. It seemed to be a plain room with a very high ceiling. He thought he was on his own and his first thought was to escape before things got really bad or worse then they already were. Or to call Bobby to let him know he was in trouble.

He twisted his hands that were tied at the back of the chair with what felt like rope. Sam had no weapons on him so he didn't know how he could get out of this (whatever the hell "it" was) on his own. He tried again to free his hands but the rope was thick and whoever it was that had tied him up clearly didn't want him to escape so easily. 

"Don't try and escape Sam, it's no use to you see? We've tied you up well haven't we?"
Sam heard the voice coming from the far corner of the room. It was deep and seemed masculine. He thought he recognised the voice. Before he could even think about who it could be linked to, another familiar voice started talking. 

"Hey Sam! Don't you think it's funny how we always seem to find each other?" a voice said from behind him. He definitely knew who it belonged to this time. 

Maddie Turner, age 19, a vampire that himself and his brother were hunting down a few months back. They had never found her since she and her pack left LA but they still had kept her on their radar just incase she felt like feeding again. Now here they were... once again. 

Her breath was hot on Sam's neck and a shiver ran up his spine. He coughed both nervously and uncomfortably, Maddie giving out a weird sort of laugh. Her tongue licked along his neck up to his cheek where she placed a dry kiss. Sam felt his face burning red, as if everywhere she touched was poisonous to his skin.

He asked her to stop politely but Maddie shook her head. 

"You and your big brother were going to kill me. Kill me! Dont even dare deny it, I know you were, so I left, we all did. We had to keep ourselves alive without making the papers or whatever you humans use to find out the latest news. It's been hard not feeding off of human blood but we're doing it, although occasionally we do take a bite or two here and there y'know? So I'm starting to think why not turn you into one of us so you can see how tough it is? But first..." she drifts off to ruffle Sam's hair and walks around the chair so that she's facing Sam. Sam stares at her with no expression on his face, and she hops onto his lap. Her fingers roam around Sam's upper body, fingering at his muscles, his abs, his chest. Her hands start clawing at the skin. Her long nails leave marks on his chest and Sam winced in pain.

He told himself that he is not enjoying this. How the hell could he be enjoying this?

Maddie's pink lips find his and she forces them onto Sam. As a result of this, Sam tries to kick her away but she's too strong for him when he's tied up. 

Okay, so this is how it's going to go down he thought, this is when I'll turn into a monster for real. He braced himself as he saw Maddie's fangs starting to appear.
He closed his eyes, waiting silently for the bite that he would surely feel on his neck. Why he was giving up so early was so unlike Sam. Even Maddie noticed it, though she didn't say anything. She leaned towards Sam's neck, calculating the right spot to dive into.

"ENOUGH" Zachariah shouted out, finally coming out from the shadows at the back of the room.

So that was who the voice belonged to, Sam thought, feeling stupid for not sussing it out sooner. Was he watching them this whole time? And only chose now to stop Maddie?

"What in God's name are you doing Maddie? I did not bring you here to do this!! I thought I made it very clear that you were not to eat Sam!"

"I was just teasing him Zachariah, you know me" she gave a fake nervous half-laugh, "What am I like right?"