1

The bed felt warm and cosy as Sam Winchester turned.
He willed his eyes to stay closed and to fall asleep again.
Ten more minutes he promised himself.
After twenty minutes he could tell that he wasn't about to fall asleep any time soon. Still closing his eyes, he thought about everything and how sleeping was his only distraction that worked. Hunting only worked temporarily and that was only provided that Dean actually let him hunt.
He felt his stomach churn, regretting not eating last night. He didn't really like eating in the mornings so he knew he'd have to somehow hold on until lunch. Sighing heavily, he finally opened his eyes.

He stretched his arms a little and moved his legs. He fixed his eyes on the ceiling, trying to give his eyes time to adjust to the light. The time on his cell said it had just gone past eight. Great, he'd slept a total of 5 hours in the last two and a half days. Just great...

Sam didn't think that Dean knew how crappy he was feeling lately. He didn't expect him too either though, I mean the guy wasn't a mind reader, though he claimed to know his younger brother so well, he hadn't yet said anything (if it had crossed his mind) about what was going on.
He stretched his legs again, his muscles feeling hard and tired. As his legs went a little more further to the edge, he touched something. At first he wasn't sure what it was so out of pure instinct he pulled his left leg back towards him. He quickly brought his leg back to whatever the hell it was and felt muscle, wrapped in skin? Was it another leg?

He turned his whole body around. Finally finding the strength to prop himself up on the white pillow. Without even waiting a moment to think, he pulled at the duvet on the left of him to see a girl? She opened her eyes and breathed in pure shock, obviously easily awoken.

The girl had long, thick, dark red hair almost like a browny colour but not quite. Her eyes were green, not fresh cut grass green or cabbage green, more like emerald green, almost sharp and cold and icy. He felt like he could stare into them for hours they were that beautiful - no exaggeration required. Sam's favourite colour was green. The type of green that you couldn't ignore. He admired her face, her pale face with perfect cheekbones and a lovely small nose. Her lips were a pale red and he longed to press his against hers. He could only see from her waist up but even that was enough for Sam. Overall she was stunning.
Sam wondered what she was doing in his bed. Maybe she was Dean's one-night-stand?? But what was she doing in his bed? Suddenly staring at him with those inviting, attractive green eyes.

"Kiss me like you did last night Sam... please" she said in a soft, delicate voice.

Sam stared at her, complexed. He frowned his forehead a little as he thought about it. He kissed her last night? So she wasn't Dean's girl at all then? Sam had no idea what this meant or who she was or how much they did last night. Maybe he was drunk, that would explain why he last night was a little haxy to him. He peered around the room to look for signs of where he was.

Yep, definitely his hotel room, that he could remember. Dean's bed across from him was made, too neat and tidy though to be his handiwork. God, where was Dean anyways?

"Look I know this might sound... eh.. messed up to you but who are you again? I must had too much to drink last night... I- I can't remember anything".

She tilted her head a little making all that long red hair fall to the right. She leaned into him closer, touching his thigh as she did so.

"Don't you remember me though silly? I'm your girlfriend,Jay?"

"Jay? Oh yeah yeah yeah Jay of course I remember you now!! How could I possibly forget all... that" Sam said unsurely, chuckling a little nervously. He was lying, he still didn't know this girl who was supposed to be his girlfriend. He just hoped she didn't see through his lies.

Once AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara