Skylar And Dacieon

Dacieon: Aw Shit...What's Up Wattpad Fam? Your Favorite Duo Is Back To Fuck Some Shit Up! Ya'll Already Know What The Business Is. Me And My Gorgeous Ass Wife Is Back At It Again! Damn Dacieon...Back At It Again Looking Ass! Anyways...Sky Right Here Sleeping, Looking All Gorgeous And Shit, So I Guess I'll Do Our Introduction:

Well...The Last Time You Heard From Us, We All Seemed To Be Getting Along Which Lasted For A Hot Lil Minute. Of Course...There's Always That ONE Dumb Ass Person That Just Ruins It For Everybody. Ya'll Already Know Who That Person Is. Adonis's Fuckboy Ass! I Swear I Can't Stand His Ass! He Lucky He Married To My Sister Because I Be Coming Close To Shooting His Scrawny Ass!

Anyways Enough About That Bitch Ass Nigga...Married Life Been Doing Us Just Fine. Just Know...Me And Sky Is GOOD! We Still Out Here Running The Streets And Shit. Yeah...I Said WE. Sky Is A Beast At My Job And She Been Bringing In Way More Money Than Before. I Gotta Put A Stop To That Shit Though Because She Don't Need To Be Out Here Doing My Line Of Work. She Needa Be At Home Wit Our Kids And Waiting On Her Man Hand And Foot. Shhh...Don't Tell Her I Said That.

Speaking Of Our Kids Though...

Ya'll Remember My Baby Angel? Well Baby Girl Is Growing Up

Ya'll Remember My Baby Angel? Well Baby Girl Is Growing Up. She's Seven Now And I Swear She Act AND Looks Just Like Sky. Her Attitude Is A Mess And I Don't Know How Ima Handle Her Lil Ass When She Get Older, But She Bet Not Try Me! Or That's Her Ass!

 Her Attitude Is A Mess And I Don't Know How Ima Handle Her Lil Ass When She Get Older, But She Bet Not Try Me! Or That's Her Ass!

My Lil Nigga DJ...Man...If He Ain't A Little Version Of Me Then I Don't Know Where He Gets It From. He Is Five Now And Such A Damn Daredevil! He Wants To Be Like Me So Bad, But That's Not The Way He Needs To Go. Unlike How My Pops Raised Me...I Want My Son To Go Grow Up And Make Something Of Himself. He Ain't Gon Be In These Streets Like Me.

Can Ya'll Keep A Secret? Fuck It Cause I Can't

Can Ya'll Keep A Secret? Fuck It Cause I Can't. This Is Baby Torres #3. Yep...My Baby Is Pregnant With Baby Number Three! She Three Months And I'm Not Supposed To Tell Anyone, But Shit...I Can't Help It! I'm Excited As Fuck, And Besides...She Already Growing So I'm Thinking This Time It Might Be TWINS! Ion Know If I Can Handle Twins, But Shit...If Desi Can Do It...So Can I! By The Way...Don't Mind That Gel Shit On Her Stomach. I Snapped A Quick Picture At Our First Ultrasound.

Skylar: Really Dacieon! I Told You Not To Tell Anyone!.

Dacieon: *Jumps* Oh Shit. My Bad Ma. I Had To Tell Our Wattpad Fam Since They Been So Supportive Of Us Since Day One.

Skylar: *Rolls Eyes* I Guess That's Fine. Hey Wattpad Loves! Long Time No See! I'm Sure Dacieon Gave You Guys A Full Rundown On Our Life So I'm Just Gonna Go Back To Sleep. Right After Hubby Gives Me Some Cause I'm Horny.

Dacieon: Say No More! Catch Ya'll Muthafuckas Soon! We Out! *Picks Skylar Up And Carries Her Upstairs To The Bedroom*

#TeamTorres ❤