I'm Not Gonna Say Goodbye (Ward/Campbell x reader)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Maybe a little of both." When he moved in closer and his lips met yours, you closed your eyes, desperately hoping that the images of Grant Ward's face wouldn't appear as they always did. Just when you believed that you were in the clear, a bolt of fear shot through you and your mind could see those dark eyes of his looking back at you; you could practically feel his fingers digging into your arms again. You pulled yourself away from Lincoln, whispering an apology as you ran.

~~~

"Director, could I have a minute?"

Phil's head snapped up from the stacks of work on his desk, but he still gave Lincoln his full attention when he saw the concerned expression looking back at him. "What's going on? I don't like that look on your face." Getting that all-too-familiar sensation in his gut, he stood from behind his desk and walked around it to close the gap between them. "Let's have it."

"I had a...strange interaction with (Y/N) last night, and I'm a little worried about her. She ran off and now I can't find her. She's nowhere on base and no one has seen her since last night."

"What kind of a strange interaction?"

"Just strange," Lincoln replied quietly and awkwardly, averting his eyes away from Coulson.

Phil crossed his arms and leaned back against the desk, giving him a skeptical look, "if you want help, I'm gonna need specifics."

"No you don't," Lincoln scoffed, "you're just being nosy."

The Director squared his shoulders and looked back at him emotionlessly, "I have surveillance. Save me the work of finding it myself."

"I kissed her, okay? I kissed her and she...she ran."

"Not the kind of response a guy really wants, huh? Do you think you were that bad?"

"You know what, I'll just find her myself." Lincoln waved his hand dismissively and began to leave before Phil began to laugh and stopped him. He grabbed a tablet to pull up surveillance from each exit to put a specific time on when you were last in the building. They found you quickly, but stopped the images when Phil thought he saw something.

"When she exits, right there," he paused, pointing at the screen, "doesn't it look like she's being pulled through the door?"

~~~

When you finally woke later that morning, your body was riddled with fatigue and your muscles ached. It took conscious effort to open your eyes, and when you did the lights of the room around you were painful and stinging. The room was a little cold, and very sparsely decorated or furnished. Finally willing your eyes to stay open, you took a better look around and found yourself alone with a large window overlooking the room. When the hum of the speaker overhead came to life, you were relieved for a second that you weren't alone. Seconds later, you would want nothing more.

"I told you that I would find you."

Part 2

"We have to do something. If he found her then she's in a lot of trouble, if she isn't dead already."

"Hey, Daisy, could we maybe skip the whole talk about death, please? I'm not going to accept that," Lincoln snapped, "I refuse to, so let's try to keep our optimism alright?"

She hung her head slightly while gathering her gear to load into the jet, clearing her throat from the lump that was building in it at the thought of what you could be experiencing right now. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay? You're right. Knowing her, she probably has him begging for mercy."

~~~

"You're not going to beg? Doesn't it hurt? Those straps digging into that warm, soft skin?" Grant cooed, leaning over you and holding your chin to force you to look him in the eye. "The marks left behind will be a constant reminder for you that you should never disobey me again, (Y/N). I'm only trying to love you, and all you give me in return is hate and running away."