I've encountered a few angry packs here and there since I am technically a rogue but once they came after me and found that I'm in the military with my team they backed down in respect. Werewolves might have their own laws but apparently there are somethings human they respect.

Of course this wasn't after I fought them and I, being the totally sane person I am, totally didn't embarrass them by beating their asses.

Please note how there is of course no sarcasm in that statement.

One alpha offered me and the girls a home in their house when discharged since he saw us fight and we are currently following that invitation up. This alpha didn't give the invitation but the alpha before him, his father, did.

"Wint, we're here," Kim, informs me, using the nickname that I was given.

I nod acknowledging that I heard her, just to get back playing on my phone Candy Crush, the bastard game, only for my phone to be taken away from me.

I glare at Red and then grab my other phone that I have in case of emergencies...or if Red takes it away. It's usually used for when Red takes my phone away. Since she does take my phone away so much Red is the only one who can handle my glare a bit, I don't use my death glare on her though. According to a lot of people I just have that face.

Ren, slaps her sister for taking my phone and gives it back to me. Could I remind you that she is in the passenger seat. Do you know how uncomfortable that is?

I put the emergency phone away in one of my hidden pockets that I've sown in and go to looking on Facebook on my normal phone. My phones name is Slash, funny to see overprotective boyfriends hear that.

I want to look at my old pack mates accounts. Okay, fine, maybe looking is putting it generously. It's more of a glorified stalking which is the same thing.

Most of the recent posts on the Black Pack's account are posts on how they miss me with my last known picture and the last vine where I'm getting my hair died blue in time lapse from when I was like fifteen.

Then my picture with my family. The only picture they put up (and could find) that I'm smiling. Sadly the only reason I was smiling is because I was seven.

What? They bribed me with chocolate. A wagon of Hershey chocolate. Only milk chocolate or cookies and cream because the others suck monkey balls.

I sigh heavily and shut off my phone and gaze out the window. No one questions the sigh, no one speaks.

In our hearts (and butts) we've learned that you can learn more about a person in silence then you can while talking.

Kim pulls into our new pack house driveway and our new alpha, Alpha John, opens his front door while slipping his phone into his pocket. It's the 21 century or so (don't care; for all I know it could be the 31 century and I wouldn't know). John might be alpha but he is going to be playing on the apps we all do.

Mostly the ones that steal our brain cells and control our minds like fuck. Like Candy Crush.

Silently we all line up shoulder to shoulder. Old habits die hard I think the saying goes.

Oh who really cares, there is no such thing as a habit. 'Habits' are just one little black cloak whispering in your ear about the things you could do. Like the one in the book Serafina and the black cloak. I read, don't be so surprised.

"Remind me who's who," Alpha John asks, obviously confused. I don't blame him though.

I introduce us, silently confusing my mini pack and when he actually looks at my appearance he connects the dots on who I am.

I'm a quiet person so Kimber shifts the most out of all of them, confused on why she didn't answer instead of me like usual. Some don't think it, but the five of us are a mini pack. Unlike what some expect, I'm the alpha, Scarlette is the beta and Kim is the gamma while Red and Ren are the Warriors.

"You should be a Luna," He puts the truth bluntly.

I roll my eyes at this, having heard it before more than you'd expect and wave him off "I rejected each other and I left four years ago," slightly confusing my pack. Some secrets don't hurt.

"Tamato, tomato, patatoe, potatoe" he answers with mocking wave of his hand, ruining the saying and potatoes and tomatoes for me.

Ahh who am I kidding. I already hate tomatoes and no one can get in between me and potatoes.

No one.

RANDOM QUOTE/FUN FACT OF THE CHAPTER: Hippo milk is pink because of their seat and females have better sense of smell.