A big secret

We all know that famous band called R5. Riker blonde , tall sweet who always wears ties, Rydel ,girly with her tutus and a large smile on her face, Rocky with his green guitar the middle kid, Ross with his blonde hair , his hazel eyes , his irresistible smile , Ryland the youngest and their manager with his hats and Raltiff who is a little bit strange but anyway cute .They are our idols but inside there's a big secret. They're all vampires!

Rydel's POV :

Yeah we're vampires, you're right. I became one when I walked on the street with my bestfriend , Laura( not Laura Marano, another Laura) and a brunette guy touched my shoulder I turned around and he did it he bit my neck and drank my blood. Laura run away and she was the only one who knowed what happened that night.How I'm gonna speak to her?I think she's really scared but I am more than scared. I'm shocked I can't move my body. These were the toughts in my mind in that moment.How my brothers became vampires? Simple! Because of me. Well beacouse of Ross, but you'll see.

Retuning into the past :

When I  was transformed into a vampire my skin turned into white , my teeth grow up and my eyes became red.I reached into the house scaried of what happened . I run upstairs as my brothers couldn't

see me. I looked into the mirror and guess what? Reflection was alright but I could see my red eyes , my white skin. I really didn't know what to do. I searched on the google informations. I found that we can turn into a human when we want to but we should drink blood of animal or human blood to live . If we drink animal blood we're not as strong as the vamires who drink human blood. We can use our vampire speed and we can read people minds .That's all. I always wanted to know what is in my brothers' mind but  I think nothing . Now isn't time for jokes. I should find another vampire and ask him more. I turned into a human and walked through the door. "Bye mom, bye guys!"I yelled

Then I realised that who posted this should be a vampire too I mean if he or she knows that things... or maybe it's just a joke but it worked I could turn into a human. I climbed the stairs to my room and cheked the post. It was posted by James Martinez from New York. Perfect! How could I reach New York? Oh well I can use a vampire power...

---> New York wow it looks great! Where should I search for him now?

"Ehmm Hello! Excuse me do you know James Martinez?" I asked a random boy

"I'm his big brother, Max. "

" Oh.Nice to meet you. Can I see him?"

"Shure I'll take you to him.What's your name? "

"Rydel, Rydel Lynch. "

"That's a pretty name. You remembered me of someone in a band called..."

I cut him" R5 ? Yes I am I am their keyboardist and vocalist."

"Nice to meet you Rydel. What are you doing here in New York? Do you have a concert here?And... how do you know my brother? "

"No... I came here for James. I need his help. I was wondering if you're a vamp-"

"Shhh! Yes I am. Don't tell anyone cause the humans don't have to know about us. " Max told me

"How did you know I'm a vampire too?Can you help me someone transformed me and I have just found out your brother's informations about this. I need help. Tell me more about this."