''Loser at three o'clock'' the wolf snaps at me, obviously something important is happening. Like she is never around when there isn't something important going on.

I look to where she told me, after some struggle with something that is learned in third grade, just to find the future alpha standing there. If what I think is happening, is really happening I have to say this once: I hate cliche, it makes me mad.

The future alphas name is Shawn.

He's a dickhead.

He has brown hair and eyes.

A manwhore.

Some could call him a fuck boy.

Hehehe.

Fuck boy.

The wolf wouldn't have told me unless...'took you long enough.' She retorts smartly. Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Ass.

I'm done now.

Shawn looks up when he notices me and I walk to a abandoned wing of the school with him following me. I know he's following me. Why wouldn't he? I'm just that amazing. *imaginary hair flip*

"I, Violet Ann Winters, possible future head Warrior of Black Pack, blood daughter of Issabella and Zasper Burns, soul daughter of Kindle and James Harper, reject Shawn Thomas LeeWare." I say once we get to a empty classroom.

I smile in victory once he accepts the reaction with the official words of, "I, Shawn Thomas LeeWare, future Alpha of Black Pack, blood son of Kevin and Julie LeeWare, soul son of Kindle and James Harper, accepts the rejection from Violet Ann Winters," noticing how he chooses to ignore the fact that I just bombed one of my greatest secrets.

Oh...wait...YAS! I can use this as my one way ticket out! See you loser pack...oh wait...shit...I have to tell Alpha LeeWare.

Oh well...It's not like he can stop me. I'll just do the thing. You know the thing where I do the thing that does the thing. Make sense? Of course it does, I said it.

"Alpha LeeWare, I'm leaving." I yell at the Alpha once I get to the pack, house that is next to my all werewolf school.

My wolf whimpers a bit from disrespecting her alpha, to which I ignore her, sending a wave of anger to her. She doesn't exactly agree with how I control the human side of us, so we aren't in tune as much as we are when wolf. I've trained her well, she knows that she doesn't have a say, she is just there to guide me, but not rule me and give directions when human.

Alpha LeeWare is so focused in his paperwork that he doesn't hear a word I say, yet still he replies with a half hearted answer, giving me permission. Why we werewolves have to tell when we are leaving legally ruins the whole dramatic thing.

I have broken so many laws, human or werewolf, with his permission so that I end up unscathed. I always get a recording of his voice to have my proof that I actually got the okay from a respected Alpha to do this illegal activity.

Alpha LeeWare really should've learn his lesson by now.

I then walk out of his office, and grab my bag that is fully packed from the times I ran away before, and because I'm paranoid and have it for emergencies.

I jump the fence of the packs land that we legally own that is half a football field away from the pack house (who the hell designed this pack?). "I, Violet Winters, officially leave Black Pack with the permission of the Alpha, Alpha LeeWare, and agree to the dangers of the rogue life," becoming full rogue.

I hear my 'parents' being the betas, the Alpha and Luna LeeWare and Shawn howl once they feel my pack Link officially breaking, not aware yet that it is me who left the pack they love.

Suckers.

I wish I could go and see their faces once they figure out that I left that shit hole, hopefully for good.

'What do we do now?' I ask my wolf, letting her hear the truthfulness in my words, signaling that she needs to come up with an answer.

'We always can call the favor from Officer Shit face.'

'Are you saying what I think your saying?' I ask her, amused at the reluctance in the tone of her voice for having to pretty much submit ourselves to a guy we know, whom owes us. She knows that we are our own person, no matter what the mate thinks, that's why she didn't talk during the rejection.

'If your thinking that we should join the military. Then no, we're totally not joining the military. We're calling to catch up and ask how his life is being a hot Single Pringle, in the military.' She snorts sarcastically, once I let my hold on her down and let this moment of freedom hang.

'Hey, I'm the one who has to sit through you! For nine freaking years.' She snarls losing her place, 'at least you can't here my thoughts! I can here all of yours and it's a pleasure.'

'Are you still mad from when we were seven and I decided that I was bored so I climbed a tree and watched the sunset and you didn't get any food?' I ask her actually curious.

Dylan doesn't answer. Yay me. The silent treatment.

'Wow, so mature, Dyl.' I tell her silently counting down the seconds before she talks in my head.

Five....

Four.....

Three....

'I know!' She bursts without realizing it at first, failing at the silent treatment.

Oh god. I'm so disappointed, she didn't even make it to zero! Still, I'm going to have to take in my reigns again. This isn't how she has to act.

Let's go call in a favor from Sergeant Shit Face. I've missed the pain in my ass. (Not really but shhhhh....)

RANDOM QUOTE/FUN FACT OF THE CHAPTER: More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines and you are most likely to die from a vending machine then die from a shark attack.