Character Profile - Bella Blanca

Sex: Female

Age: 24

Birthday: July 4

Heritage: Filipino

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Complexion: Brown

Height: 5'5"

Bust: A-cup

Background and Personality:

Talented, disciplined, strict, stubborn, and straightforward, Bella Blanca had the makings of becoming a great officer, even from the start. Ever since she was a child, being a policewoman was the only thing she could think of becoming when she grew up.

In her homeland, the Philippines, however, that didn't matter. Shrouded in corruption by greedy politicians seeking to gain more and more for themselves, there was little she could do to make any sort of difference. Worse yet, one case had her stumbling upon the illegal activity of one such cabinet member, and since she could never be bought off, her career as a rookie was fast coming to a close while there was a big red target painted on her head.

Her grandfather, a former military general guilty of multiple cases of corruption himself, then sent a letter to the independent Liberta City, recommending her to take her into the police force. Fortunately for Bella, who was unaware of her grandfather's involvement at the time, LCPD Commissioner Philipps sent her the request to come himself, offering a place where she could make a difference in the war against crime. She was all too happy to oblige upon realizing that she had made too many dangerous enemies.

She still fights to enforce the law to the best of her ability, valuing truth and justice above all else, but vowed to return to her home country one day, after amassing the connections she needs to help bring corruption in her homeland to its knees.