Character Profile - Yumiko Manaka

Nickname: Yumi

Sex: Female

Age: 17

Birthday: June 21

Heritage: 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 American

Hair: Strawberry-blonde

Eyes: Amber

Complexion: Fair

Height: 5'6"

Bust: C-cup (borderline)

Background and Personality:
Sweet, gentle, kind, clumsy, and cheerful, these are all traits that define Yumi, at least on the surface.

A girl who lives for the moment, she pays attention to whatever goes on around her and tries to understand what she sees. More importantly, she recognizes the need to enjoy and be happy with what is currently in her hands, even as, or perhaps because, she is aware that there will always be changes she cannot foresee. And while she has had her own issues in the past, she never lets the experiences tie her down, simply learning from them and moving on quickly.

She is loathe to cause harm to anyone, whether emotionally or physically, due to her gentle nature. However, under a soft exterior beats the heart of a warrior princess, inherited from her mother and heroine, a former delinquent who had a talent for leaving bullies and thugs sprawled on the ground, as well as from her grandmother and role model, who was equally caring, but also wise and an incredible doctor.

When Yumi takes note of the dire need to fight in order to protect her friends, she will fight to the best of her ability. In battle, she shows her true nature as a courageous individual who adapts very quickly to the situation as well as to discoveries with her own powers.