Boyfriend?!

"Wake up!!! Wake up, baby sis!!!"a familiar voice said.

I twisted in my bed and covered my face with the blanket not wanting the morning sun rays to spoil my sleep.

"Baby sis, wake up!!!"came the voice again.
"No!!!"I said half asleep.

He chuckled and said again,"You will be late for your college."
"Can't I just skip college for today?"I said without opening my eyes.
"Nope."he said. I know he is smiling.

He sighed and I can feel the bed sink on my left side, it means he is sitting.

"Sorry!!"he said.
I threw the blanket out of my face and sat up on my queen sized bed confused.
I saw my brother, Travis sitting with his head down and a sad expression on his face.

"Why?"I asked confused.
He looked at me and sighed again and said,"You waited for me till late at night for dinner because I didn't tell you I will be late and that's why you are unable to complete your sleep."

"I don't mind getting up late for my one and only caring brother. And I know I slept on the couch waiting for you so I guess my sweet big brother put me to bed."I said and he smiled.

"Get ready fast. I prepared breakfast today."he said getting up from my bed.
"You prepared breakfast? Why? Where's Maria? How can she let you make breakfast when you came late at night and must be still tired? I am going to..."I was saying angrily when my big bro started laughing. Maria is our house keeper and cook. She has been with us since brother was born.

I gave him a puzzled look. He smiled and said, "My baby sis really has a temper. It's not her fault. I told her that I am gonna make breakfast for you because you didn't have your dinner because of me last night. And I know you like mine and mom's cooking. Mom isn't here so I get to cook for you. You know I learnt to cook so that I can cook for you."

I smiled.
"Now, get ready fast. I am waiting for you at the dining table."he said patting my head and went out.

My brother really loves me a lot, that's why I was not able to leave him and go with mom and dad to London. I just can't leave him alone here.

I got up from my bed when my phone rang.
I quickly answered it without looking knowing who it would be.

"Hello, sweetie!"said a cheerful voice of my mom.
I smiled and said,"Hello, mommy!"

My mom and dad calls me every morning so that they hear my voice. They say that hearing my voice makes their day. They really love me a lot especially dad. He was against me staying here because he wanted me to be with him, and because of this dad and bro had a fight. But I choose bro as dad have mom with him whereas my sweet brother would be alone.

"How's my baby?"mom asked.
"I am fine, mom. You ask this everyday."I said and chuckled.
"Baby!!!"dad said cheerfully.
I chuckled. "Hey, daddy!!!"
"I miss my baby a lot."he said with a sad voice.
"Me too, daddy. I miss you too."I said with tears swimming in my eyes.
"Can't you change your mind and come here."he asked full of hope in his voice.
I took a deep breath and said,
"Daddy, I can't come now. I am going to graduate in few months. I will think about it after that."
He sighed and said, " Ok, sweetie. Just remember I miss you a lot."
"I know daddy."I said smiling.
"Bye. Love you, princess."mom and dad said together.
"Love you too."I said hanging up the call.

I smiled and went to get ready. I really miss mom and dad.

I quickly took a shower and got ready. I wore jeans and a cute teen top and went out to the dining table where brother was waiting for me while reading newspaper.

"What did you make?"I asked sitting opposite to him.
"See yourself."he smiled removing the lid.
"Sandwich!!!!"I beamed.
He chuckled.
I took a bite and said, " You know Vis, your sandwich is the best in the world."
He smiled happily.