Chapter 35: Epilogue

Jack

January

        I remember the most important thing my father asked me the last time we spoke, on New Year's

        I remember the most important thing my father asked me the last time we spoke, on New Year's. "If you can make any New Year's resolution, make on to promise to love that girl," Some of the first meaningful advice he has given me. "I know you can do that, because there is no doubt that you love her." He said. "Do you love her?" He asked in a more serious tone, but it was rhetorical question. "Yes, I do." I state it, because it is the one true thing I believe in. "How do you know?" Now, this question was the one that I did not think would take the most thought. I love Eliza because...

            However, there is no words to describe exactly what I love about her. If I can put her love in a few words, then I have not explain what her love makes me feel. In that, her love makes me feel like a sun moves with her. Just like the sun, is the most important thing to the earth, she is the most important thing to me. She is my center. "Because nothing makes sense without her," In every thought that comes across my mind when I think about her, those are the words that came out of my mouth.

                I have had to qualification for becoming a CEO while I was in the coma, so after the holiday, Jennifer asked me if I wanted to work beside her. I accepted of course, and working beside her, became doing her job. We celebrated Jennifer's retirement, and my new position as the CEO of INSPIRED COMPANIES. When I got Eliza, the opportunity to work in tune with a journalist company, she was ready to attack me. Journalism is her dream, and with these connections, I could give her that. Being in a coma for half of a year, I realize that I took a lot away from her. So, all I want to do is make her happy. She does the mild stuff for now like, proofreading the papers before they go out, but I know she really wants to write them. What she does not know, is that I plan to take her Paris, one of the prettiest places to see. I know something we have always said, is that we would one day see a beautiful city together. This our moment; now that I have gotten where I need to be, this is our time to start our lives. The Life of Jack and Eliza.

-Jack Ellis

This is a picture I put together of Matthew Terry and Paula Almeida! They look like they are kissing, which I think is very cute:) But um, that is end

This is a picture I put together of Matthew Terry and Paula Almeida! They look like they are kissing, which I think is very cute:) But um, that is end. I little journal entry by Jack to end the book. There is so my much more to come, "Life of Jack and Eliza" as you can tell. I hope you enjoyed reading just as much I as I did, writing.