"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say something I shouldn't say?" Jimin said finally coming to his senses.

"No, you didn't. I guess you always have good dreams." Yoongi said.

"Why do you think?"

"Because you always dream about me." Yoongi smirked when he saw the boy blushing.

Jimin moved to the next one because he can't handle Yoongi anymore.

"I'm sorry for his behalf." Taehyung said.

"That's okay. I actually find him interesting."

"Really? I bet he will dig his own grave when I tell him that because he can finally die happily." The two laugh at what Taehyung said.

"I hope not. I still want to know him better. Anyway, it's nice to talk to you Taehyung."

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung," Taehyung said then moved to Hoseok.

"Hello! What's your name, cutie?" Hoseok greeted him cheerfully. The younger blushed at what the other said.

"Hi. My name's Taehyung."

"What a cute name." Hoseok said, smiling at the shy Taehyung.

"Thank you, Hoseok hyung."

"No problem. It was a pleasure to meet you, Taehyung."

Finally, it was Jungkook's turn.

"Do you know that the word cute is used for referring to a dog?" Jungkook said as soon as Taehyung moved to him.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"To Hoseok hyung, you're just a dog." Jungkook said.

The other members including Jin and Jimin looked at the two.

"Jungkook, that's not what I meant. Taehyung is really cute, can't you see?" Hoseok said trying to light up the mood. Taehyung then smiled at him.

"Then, you shouldn't use the word cute...

You're beautiful, Tae." Jungkook continued, looking directly at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung was too surprised that he didn't know what to do. He broke the eye contact then covered his face.

"Oh my gosh. My face is burning! Jimin, quick, get water." Taehyung said to Jimin.

The others just laughed at him. Taehyung quickly returned to their seat. Other fans looked at him with jealousy in their eyes but the other half just laughed at him too.

"Just take me already!" Taehyung said looking up.

"Did you have fun?" Yoongi asked. The fans then replied yes.

"Thank you for coming. We hope we saw each other next time. We love you~ ARMY!" Namjoon ended. All of them made a heart then bowed and waved.

"Jin hyung, come on. I want to go home." Taehyung said.

"Let's just wait until all of the other fans leave." Jin said.

"I think I'm ready to die, Taehyung-ah." Jimin said, staring at the empty space.

"Let's die together. We just embarrass ourselves in front of them." Taehyung said, also staring at the empty space. He shouted when he remembered what happened earlier.

"Get your shits together. That's nothing." Jin said, trying to comfort the younger ones. The other two looked at him emotionless

"No, it isn't nothing. First impression lasts, hyung!" Taehyung said.

Then a staff suddenly went up to them. Jimin and Taehyung didn't notice since they're still in despair.

"Jin, you can come in now." The staff said.

"Thanks, noona." Jin said, bowing at her then Jin hit the two.

"Guys, let's go. We're gonna eat lunch."

"Finally. I'm so hungry." Taehyung said. The two followed Jin.

"Hyung, why are we going here? This isn't the exit." Taehyung said because this is the way that Bangtan took when they left.

"Just follow me and keep quiet." Jin said.

They arrive in front of a door with BTS on it. Jin opened it and was greeted by Namjoon.

"What took you so long?" Namjoon asked. He hugged Jin and smiled at the other two who is still confused but was more confused when they saw BTS again.

"Mind explaining, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, we're going to have lunch with them. They invited us."

"But what's will all the hugging with Namjoon hyung?"

"Oh, I forgot. I want you to meet Kim Namjoon, my boyfriend."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung asked.

"Do I have to tell you everything about me?"

"You can seat here. We're almost finish cleaning up." Namjoon guided them to the couch.

The two was still amazed of what's happening right now. It's like a dream come true. Them, in the same room with Bangtan. Especially, in their dressing room.

"Oh hey, guys." Hoseok greeted them when he noticed the three sitting down.

"Hey, Hoseokie." Jin said.

"So they basically know you even before this?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. Now, act normal. They might think you are weird."

"Maybe we really are weird, hyung." Jimin said.

"No, not maybe, Jimin-ah. We really are weird." Taehyung corrected him.

"Tell me again, why are we friends?" Jin massaged his temples to get rid of the headache 'caused by the two monkeys beside him.

"Because you love us!" The two exclaimed then hugged the older.