* Netflix and Chill *

• Brianne's POV •

"That's great," I spoke into my phone.
"Now it's me and you, right?" He asked.
I looked at Brooklyn who was squealing like a little kid behind me as she listened in on me and Deshawn's conversation.
"Well yeah," I answered," that's what I said at least."
"Aye uh look ma... How about we go out and do some tonight. You know this will be our first thing together as a..." Deshawn paused.
"...couple?" I finished for him.
"Yeah, yeah that," he laughed.
"That would be nice, but I'd prefer if it wasn't...public." I told him.
"Is there a reason you don't want to be seen out with me?" He wondered.
"No, it's just that I don't want to jump straight into things just yet. Let's keep it simple, and see how things go."
Deshawn moaned," We've been keeping it simple, Bri. How much simpler can it get?"
"As simple as pizza and a movie at your place," I offered.
"Fine. We gone do it your way this time but next time I'm choosing."
"Fine by me. See you say.... Around 7?"
"Alright, I'll be waiting for ya with a pepperoni pizza."
I clicked the dial on the phone and plugged it back up on the charger.
"I hate you," Brooklyn sighed.
"Why?" I asked faking like my feelings were hurt.
"He seems so excited to go out with you on your first date together and you want to be simple. Kill me now," she said closing her eyes with a hand saluted over her heart.
"Well pardon me if I'd rather be domestic than be publicized. It's better if what happens between us is our business anyways." I explained.
"You do that," she smiled sarcastically and patted me on my back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Deshawn's POV •

I knew it was only Brianne knocking at my door. I couldn't get down the hall fast enough to answer the door. I knew we had made plans for 7 and for some reason I was sitting around without a shirt on and in a pair of boxers for the past half hour like I had nothing to do. I slid a black tee shirt over my head and slid across the slick wooden floor to answer the door.
"Woah there," Bri said when I almost slid into her.
"Excuse me" I apologized," I was trying to not keep you waiting."
"It's cool," she said brushing past me and entering my crib like it was hers. I shut the door and followed her over to the couch. "The pizza should be here any moment," I reminded her.
"Good. I'm starving."
"So what shall we watch?" I asked logging into my account on Netflix from my tv.
"I don't know, I'm very indecisive so don't ask me," she shrugged.
"Hmm..." I hummed
"Oh wait! Superheroes," she said excitedly.
I gave her a look," Superheroes?"
"Yeah, that new movie about Spider-Man ya know he's like the greatest superhero ever."
"Haha, you wild," I laughed shaking my head," you honestly think he's the best?"
"Uh duh," she said bulging her eyes out at me.
"I think you're crazy."
"How so?" She hissed
"Because...any body in they right mind knows that batman is the greatest hands down. Point. Blank. Period."
"Boy bye," she said dismissively," you brazy."
"Aww come ma. If you team spider man than who's your favorite villain? Cat woman?" I joked.
She rolled her eyes" and if it was..?"
"Don't get fiesty with me cause you wrong."
"I'm never wrong," she said flipping a strand of hair over her shoulder," and I suppose you think Beyoncé finer than Rih?"
I laughed at how petty this conversation was but I was enjoying seeing her be so persistent. "To be honest I'mma a Nicki type of guy but uhh yes Beyoncé is bad."
"You're lost."
"Don't tell me you a August Alsina girl?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"No...I'mma Drake, Chris Brown, and Bryson Tiller girl."
"Should've guessed it." I said as soon as another knock came from the door.
"Pizza time." I told her as I paid for it and took the pizza and 2 liter of root beer from the Dominos guy.
I sat the box in front of us and went in my open kitchen and grabbed two glasses.
"Hey I thought you said root beer was gross?" She asked as I came and sat back down next to her.
"I thought you said it was your favorite." I responded.
"It is..." She said side eyeing me as she poured both of us a glass full.
"Then that's why I got it," I said as I reached for a slice.
She looked up and smiled at me. Even when we sat down I found it cute that she still had to look up at me because of how short she was.
"I'm willing to try it though. Maybe Mug tastes better than the one I tried before," I admitted.
"Well if you're willing to do that than maybe I'm willing to consider that batman is a top five superhero," she joked while taking a bite of pizza.
I don't know why but for the next few minutes I just sat there and watched her eat.
I could tell she was watching me watch her out of her peripheral but I didn't really care.
"Are you...ok?" Bri asked setting the half of slice she had down. I nodded taking my first sip of the root beer. The taste was a bit better but still reminded me of robutussin. "Good?" Bri asked her eyes lighting up.
I nodded," let's just say better."
"We could watch New Jack City. I like that movie," she suggested.
"Really?" I asked surprised.
Bri nodded," All in for a good gangsta movie."
I went and searched for it. Once I found it I pressed play.

Somehow half way through the movie we ended up laying next to each other on the couch. Her back was to the cushion and the other half of her body was resting on top of mine. It was quiet between us yet the looks we gave each other from time to time said a lot. I never really had a girl want to stay at home for a date. They usually want to go out and be seen with me just so everyone could know I was their arm candy. But not Brianne. She was different, but a good different.
I caressed her arm that was she laid across my chest.
"You got soft skin," I said looking at her. She was to busy watching Nino Brown to pay me any attention. All she replied with was a 'mmhhh'.
I reached up and put a hand over her eyes so she had to pay me some mind. "Quit being childish," she giggled as she pushed me away," this my favorite part."
"And you're my favorite person." I whined like a little kid.
"Lie again," she said looking at me with her eyes squinted.
"I'm for real," I laughed," you don't believe me?"
Bri shook her head and continued to gaze at the flashing tv screen. I turned on my side and buried my head in her neck. It just felt right. Like this was the way things were supposed to be. She made me feel like that when I was around her, which is why I feel horrible after I do some to push her away or say something I will regret once I think about it on my lonely.
Since I had nothing but open opportunity at the moment, I took the chance to kiss up on her neck. Not little childish pecks either, but long tongue kisses that would leave hickeys for a while. At first I felt her body tense up from shock that I was even doing that, but next she started moaning and lightly pushing me. As if that was gone make me stop.
A smirk spread across my face,"Do I got your attention now?"