Chapter XVI- Mine

I just blended three POV's in one chapter. Hope that doesn't get confusing for y'all.

*Derek's POV*

Anguish took over me and suddenly I feel my wolf scratching my walls trying to find his way out.

We feel her... She's is in danger!

My eyes dart open on the feeling that Lydia must be in harm's way. I don't feel her near, she's not in the house or in the surroundings. But I can feel her distress on my own skin.

Fuck! Where the hell did she go?

We need to save her; I know...

I force myself to sit up right, I need to move out of this place. I'm a shame for a mate, I can't even protect what's mine. Invalid as I'm, that's why my actual mate rejected me; I'm a burden... People just feel sorry and guilty, because they are free today because of me. They even fail to see how fucked I am. Because I finished with the tyrant of the Alpha king, and of course who kills the king becomes one itself. So, that chair is empty waiting for me. But I haven't told them that whatever I did, I did for me, not for them... Because I couldn't take it anymore.

That thought crossed my mind but it just makes both of us for the first time in a long time more angry and stronger than frustrated. I well know that my frustration is what kept me in that wheelchair for years. I was broken by war and a rejection, and refused to move on.

But now Lydia needs me, I force myself off the bed and end up falling and my wolf trying to come out.
I feel like fucking teenager that is shifting for the first time... I forgot the feeling of bones breaking and rearranging... that feeling of my wolf taking over. Do I even know how to control it anymore?

It doesn't matter! Lydia is in danger. Our mate is in danger!

Lydia, I'm coming for you

Lydia, I'm coming for you. Can't afford to lose you.

*Fabian's PoV*

"Caleb and Vanessa." I practically yell at them, they were under influence of alcohol and that can weaken the link. They are probably in some corner slapping and kissing each other as always... "Guys, wake up. I can't find Lydia." I yell worried. Her scent was only hard to catch in the middle of so many in here, she's obviously no longer here.

I look around and nothing of Lydia.

"Will one of you fucking listen to me?" I insist and just then I hear Caleb.

"What's up, bitch!" he teases.

"I can't find Lydia, she's gone. Meet me outside. " I say annoyed .

I'm outside and see both Vanessa and Caleb coming towards me worried. "Fabian, weren't you together?" Vanessa demands preoccupied.

"I just moved my eyes from her for a while, because she got annoyed when I told her that she should slow down. Then she disappeared."

"Good job, taking care of a single girl, Mr. Fabian." Vanessa scolds as always.

"This is not time to blame anyone, Nessa. Anything may have happened." Caleb talks something sensible.

"I have been trying to catch her scent, but in there it's almost impossible."

"I have a better snooping than you, will check in the washrooms." Vanessa says and goes in. I try to find every single trace of her scent while Caleb asks anyone that may have seen her.

Everything just leads me to a car that left something like fifteen minutes ago. I hear steps behind me and turn to see Caleb.
"The bouncer said she left with some guys." Caleb says just confirming my suspicions.

*Lydia's PoV*

The car was going so fast... Or maybe I just had way too much to drink because the contents of my stomach rise to my throat again, I just lean forward and puke.

"you threw up in here, bitch." I hear one of then blurts and I'm still with my head down. The car comes to a halt and I'm snatched out of the car and thrown on the pavement.

"You puked in my fucking car, you skunk." I didn't even wait to see what they were going to do to me, I force my body up and try to run.

"Run, bitch, run." I hear Steve junior say behind me and giggles together with his friends.
I didn't reach far and they reach to me surrounding me and playing me from one to the other as they hem in.

When I fall on Steven junior he holds my hair tight and forces me to look at him. "You worthless thing, I'm going to fuck you and dump you where you belong. In the trash. And my friends will also have fun with you." he says...

"Steve, please. Just... Le... Let me go." I beg and the laugh, he throws me to a corner in the dark ripping my dress off.

"No, please, no." I beg him several times. He starts kissing me and I just feel disgusted with no powers to fight back.
Suddenly I hear a growl and a figure swoops him away from me.

"Da fuck..." I hear their screams and see a big black wolf mercilessly ripping them boys to shreds, I close my eyes to not see, it was too much blood. They tried to run but didn't go very far.
The wolf comes and stops in front of me, his eyes shining red and I felt no fear as it comes closer. I find myself being drawn to it and I touch it, caressing his soft far.

The sensation of belonging filled my every pore.

Mine... I hear his voice echoes in my head. It was strange, but it didn't feel weird. It felt like I was in a safe place around him.

I was his and there was no place for argument!

*****
Leave your comments and votes, for they are important for me... I really would like to know if you are liking... So many are silent, it's kinda mean. I don't know what to think. :-/