Chapter XI- A Walk In The Woods

Surprise Pov in this chapter. Thank you for the love,  you have been showing for the book. Long ass chapter ahead. ;)

Dedication goes to @jadestone182

Enjoy!

I said a few hours without Derek would be nice. Wait a sec. I was underestimating it, it's heavenly.

Finally I got time to fall a bit more for my prince charming, my saviour. He's all that and a bit more. I was already losing hope, thinking that guys like him would exactly leave Roberta Nora's books, he jumped out of one of her pages and it's *sighs*. The way he looks at me and smiles and explains stuff. I travel in my mind while listening to him.

After getting to know almost everyone. There are lots of families living in the community, when you leave the alpha's residence grounds, there is a world out there. All werewolves, all kind and nothing I have seen in the human world. I wonder how such nice people can be ruled by such ruthless one.

And they didn't forget me. They remember well, very well who I am. Which got my cheeks burning all the time. I'm the girl that fronted Derek. *chuckles* they were still nice to me. Even though I was disobedient to the supreme one.

"It's a shame that you didn't get to see this before, but now it's even better, the spring is here." Fabian says as we walk through the woods.

" Fabian says as we walk through the woods

Apparently everything belongs to them and they just acquired the south side of the valley, when they threatened González into selling them the piece of land

Apparently everything belongs to them and they just acquired the south side of the valley, when they threatened González into selling them the piece of land. It belongs to their mother's family side, after they moved from the east of the country to the west in order to run from something they won't tell me about, they installed themselves here.

"The Boss, Alpha. I was terribly disappointed with my aunt; how could she be so evil. She enraged me. But Derek!" I explain. "Derek just got the worst feeling out of me, hate."