Chapter II- Where She's Mistreated

When I thought that I had the worst of lives, I was underestimating the facts. Chloe just bettered herself in her ways to punish me for whatever reason she had to hate my mother.

I was sceptic, they just sold me. Like a product in the market. I was expecting to hear that it was for as cheap as a loaf of bread; to finish me once for all.

I press my eyes closed before opening it to reality. Expecting them to say something that was realistic. As much as I want to leave this house, god knows who I was sold to.

-Sold! - I exclaim.

-Yes, darling. You turned out to be very profitable. - Mr. Steve says. A tear leaked down my eyes.

-To whom? - I broke a rule. I questioned. Questions shouldn't come out of my mouth. I was to obey and obey. I was expecting that hot cup on my face, something thrown at me. A slap, but they only smiled, devilishly.

-We already said, to a very wealthy man. - she replies. -I did well raising you. So pure! You will be surprised of how much men are paying for virgins now a days - I search the floor taking a deep breath. I should be expecting something like this soon or later.

My heart accelerates inside my chest. I never imagined that I would get my virginity sold just like it's nothing. As a woman, she should know how much this means for a girl.

-Aunt. - I call, another bad move. But I had to express my fears, try to bargain or something.

-Don't give me that aunt stunt. We could have sold you for a few coins. But we had to make sure you pay for everything we invested in you, plus an extra for having to have you inside this house, infecting my stuff. - Chloe spits. -Leave. - She commands.

I walk to my room, I mean, basement trying to comfort myself that this could be worse. And it really could.

It will just be once... I tell myself in a frustrated attempt to keep calm. Tears start streaming down my eyes.

I always dreamt of my prince charming, rescuing me from this place. Sometimes I would even dream about it and wake up with a wide smile on my face. How many times have I fantasised about my first kiss.

In my head, I would any day come to live romance like in Nora Roberts books. Or be motive of duel between a knight and a prince. I was being delusional, unrealistic.

Then I would leave my room and reality would hit me on the face, wearing Chloe's sharp voice and Steven Junior annoyance. I would spend my life rubbing the floor, but now I don't know.

What may this man want from me?

A hand covers my mouth and another tightens around my waste. -Hush, hush, hobo. – I was caught by surprise and panic.

Steve junior.

The little devil. Not so little now.

I try to free myself, he forces me to turn around and pins me to the wall with his body. I wanted to puke because of his closeness. Always the demon that tormented me. -Let go of me, you jerk. - I try to push him away with no success.

-What are you going to do, ho-? - before he could call me that, I hit him right between his legs and run away as fast as I can. I could even allow him to take me and ruin his parent's business; who told them to try and sell something that doesn't belong to them. But it's disgusting either way, this boy gets on my nerves.

Once I reach downstairs, I stop in the sight of Chloe. Junior coming after me, also stops, still holding his private parts crying in pain.

-What's all this running inside my house? - her stern voice echoes in my ear.

-She beat me, mum. - Junior snitches. I wonder when is he going to grow up.

-Madam, he was trying to force himself into me. - I try to say but a slap shuts me up.

-Go get the whip. - she commands.

-Madam, I beg you. - I try.

-Now. - she orders. I pace to the larder to get it, shaking even before being beaten. -I will be just soft this time. Because, I'm not willing to send some messed up product to the client. - she says and I feel the leather material eating my rear.

*****

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to Vote and comment!