Chapter VII- The One Stupid Enough To Front Him

"Who the fuck brought a human in my grounds?" Derek demands storming into the house. I was basically being dragged by one of the guys that were watching that girl being whipped. I could barely stay on my feet after that lash I got trying to protect that beast.

After a while, I'm shivering in pain watching through my blurred vision as this dark man shivers in rage. He had the killer looks, he really looked like all the awful things I heard of him and worst. Just didn't expect the wheelchair, no offense but why is everyone scared of a guy in a wheelchair! Is he some kind of God!

Maybe that mad shiny thing he takes with him!

Or he has a bomb on his ass, nobody can remove, so they kind of have to be careful not to get him angry, or it will activate the bomb.

One by one, a bunch of people make the room crowded. I didn't know that much people live here... I mean, I'm not sure if they are people.

Once the room is full I feel a tight grip on my arm, I look down and see the angry man of the wheelchair. He's very strong, he almost breaks my arm when pushing me to the centre, I fall down of so weak I'm.

Yeah, they made a circle around us, me being the main centre of attention to yellow pearl shining eyes all around the room. I look around the room searching through the strange faces until I see the girl that came in the kitchen earlier today holding hands with a guy and then Fabian, my dearest. I felt guilty that I screwed up, I let him down.

"WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?" I see Fabian trying to move but the girl stops him from moving. "I asked something." he says kind of soft, bug still rude. Fabian removes the hand that the girl put as barrier and steps forward.

"It's me Alpha." he says bowing down to that monster and remaining there. He didn't lift his head to see me shaking my head and gesticulating with my mouth the words begging him not to do that. Bringing a human in seemed to be like a deadly sin.

Derek rolls on his wheels until Fabian and softly commands him to look at him. At least I thought that, he commanded, because he didn't say a single word, still Fabian raised his gaze.

"You brought a human into my territory?" he demands more indignant than mad now.

"Yes, my Alpha." Fabian confirms.

"She was not staying." the girl says stepping forward before the guy besides her pulls her back to her initial position.

"Vanessa are you Fabian now!?" Derek scolds. He looks then at Fabian before spinning on his wheelchair, for his manoeuvred with the wheelchair he seemed to be on it for quite a long time, or simply never walked in his whole life. "I could expect such behaviour from anyone, but not from my own beta. And not even if it was you Nessa, my own sister I would let this pass. Because we are all in a pack and nobody breaks the rules in my pack." he says arrogantly. "My pack and my rules are not to be crossed, mainly when it comes to exposure to humans." he says turning to me with disdain. "This shall be an example to all of you, from your very own beta." he removes that shiny cobra of his and starts hitting Fabian with much madness. Nobody moved to defend him, no one. I get scared when I watch his eyes flash yellow and he growled like a wounded dog.

He's one of them too!

Oh my gosh, a tear slides down my cheek. But still I couldn't stand this, he saved me when I was in that rapist hands, he's not bad even for a monster. If I had listened to him, maybe I wouldn't be in this position right now, neither would he.

I stand on my feet and march to them, holding Derek's wrist before he could strike Fabian again. I wouldn't get in the middle again, I'm a quick learner.

Or maybe, not so quick. I just interrupted him again, just saw his eyes going from red mad, to dark killer.

Oh, oh.

"I'm the human here, not him." I say to Derek, I just hurt his ego in front of his own pack.

Should I be scared!

"No. You are the only one stupid enough to front him."

Soooo... How do you like this chapter. I would really love to hear what you have in mind about this story.

Please vote and comment... Share!