Chapter XII- Marked.

Let me dedicate this to amyb18.

Flashes of darkness in front of my eyes made the way feel like an endless loop. I couldn't run any longer,  my body was giving up,  at the same time I couldn't stop myself from running due to the momentum I acquired out of the dreadful incident.
Thump!

They were coming after me and most probable could smell me and the fear that my steps printed on the ground.

"Once there shall be a king that will strive to be the king of kings,  will spread apprehension trough out the heath and winds. Will be the utmost trepidation among the living, that even the leaves will depart from his way and flee;
No shifter,  no supernatural creature will dare to cross his wolves army's route; they shall be of the strongest purest races Alphas. The king will crave power of a God, and conquer worlds, but will only succeed for a while; until his power is doomed to perish by the hands of the true Alpha of Alphas; to come and hold in his hand the heart of the false King and gather inside the soul of 6 monarchs in one single embodiment.
The true king shall rule in darkness or light; these shall come to him disguised in woman frame. Thou,  all shall hinge on his genuine hue.... "

For a while I thought I was hearing my mind replay in my ears some book I read. But the voice that reads out loud in my mind after seeing through my eyes is not as firm and as mature as this one and didn't sparkle as much experience. This voice is way too vivid to be project of my conscious.
My eyelids seem to have a couple of bricks hanging on it,  making it almost impossible to blink them opened.
I feel a wet piece of cloth on my forehead,  the sound of water drops hitting the water surface and the smell of burning essence fill the air. The curiosity drives me to open my eyes no matter how hard it was.  The blurred image of a woman,  appeared before me. The image becomes clear in a while and I can finally see clearly her fine aged features,  still she looked well preserved in her dark skin.

I wonder what I'm doing in this place? Was she the one saying those words that made me somehow shiver? But again,  how did I  come in this place? Who is she? I have never seen her before?

"Who are you?" I ask and she turns to me smiling, not even a bit surprised with the question.

"You can call me Agnes." she says and I try to stand up,  but a wave of pain hits my head and I lay back down with a hand to my head.

"What happened? Should I know you?" I ask,  maybe I'm suffering from amnesia.

"I found you laying in the middle of the field,  you probably tripped and fell." The woman says and everything hits to me. It wasn't a dream. The bonfire. Kissing with Fabian. Derek bit me. With my hand I stroke my shoulder and try to find the place he bit me,  but it's smooth. Both my shoulders are smooth. I remove the shirt I was wearing, which was probably hers as the it was to lose on my petite silhouette. I see a mirror and run to it to make sure that it wasn't there, the bite. I twist myself just enough to get a good angle of my back in the small mirror. I see some kind of shape arrow... The hell it is! I have no birth marks... This was never here, I never made tattoos.