Chapter VIII- Where She's Traded!

Please, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Derek on the picture

:)

"No, you are the one stupid enough to front him."

Yes, I was

Yes, I was. I was fronting some kind of beast's tamer. What he could just commands them to eat me, the same way he stopped them from doing so?
He looks at my hand, rather offended. I let it go immediately and step back.
It's run or die, but I just keep on looking at his pretty face. Being a bad guy doesn't necessarily make you ugly, it just makes you undesirable. Just because being a hero is much cuter.

I sincerely prefer my hero of blue eyes. "How dare you?"

"y-y-you are a monster." I say and he takes my wrist pulling me closer to him.

"As a matter of fact, I am. And you will regret doing what you are doing." he whispers coldly. "Will you take this piece of trash out of my territory." he commands.

"Alpha, she has seen us." one of the guys say.

"And you think I don't know that!" He says rolling on his wheels he leaves the place. "Lock her up until further notice."

"I knew you were just problem." Vanessa tells me angry. 

"Fabian, what were you thinking?" she asks him,  when he couldn't even lift a finger,  his skin seemed to be burning where the whip cut

"Will stop complaining, we need to take him up and call the pack healer." the guy that seemed to be Vanessa's boyfriend says.

I was just taken into the cave and jailed up. I spent the whole night sobbing, having the awful feeling I was going to be murdered. Maybe I would finally be in peace. I would finally take a break from the cruelty of this world.
I don't know how I'm managing to live knowing that my aunt killed my mother,  out of jealousy and mistreats me because I'm her daughter.

The daylight finally came,  I was sitting in the shadow of the room away from the sun. When I hear someone unlocking the door,  I'm taken by a guy that puts me to walk in the long corridors,  until we reach two huge door.