Chapter IX- Being A "Good Girl" For The Alpha

I  think it's more than in time for me to make my first dedication of many. This goes to Akina17. Thank you for being the first reader voting in this book. Much appreciation. :)

Now enjoy.  :)

I sneak out of my room in the middle of the night, hoping to find Fabian somewhere. I didn't know which one was his room in this huge house, but it was worth to try looking. I just wanted to make sure he is alright.

I peak in the rooms careful to not wake up whoever was sleeping in there. I almost finished the doors in the corridor. I open the last one and nobody was in there.

"What do you want in my room?" I hear a female voice say and I turn around taken by surprise.

"Vanessa!" I exclaim with a speeding heart in my chest.

"The one and only. What are you doing here at this time of the night?" she crosses her arms waiting for an answer.

"I was, mmm..." I say thoughtful, I didn't want to say the truth. Maybe she will snitch on Derek or something like that. "I'm sorry, I kinda lost myself." I say and laugh nervous.

"Your room is right there, near to my brother's room." Vanessa says in a smirk. I smile nervous. She steps closer to me. "You don't need to be scared of me." she says and I look at her surprised, she chuckles on seeing my puzzled facial expression.

"I asked my brother to keep you here because I want us to be friends. I admire you, I'm your fan." She says and I laugh not believing it. Who fans me?

"You must be being sarcastic." I say chuckling.

"No, I'm not. You faced my brother, nobody has ever done that." Vanessa says gesturing.

"And now I'm his captive." I complete. She has to remember that I fronted him, but ended up a loser.

 She has to remember that I fronted him, but ended up a loser

"But you did it. I was blown away. When you need someone to talk to, you can count on me."

"Really?" I ask still unsure. I'm as much excited about having a friend. I never had one. How awesome is that!

I have a friend.

I wonder what do friends do now, talk, play, go out, have fun, see movies, check out boys. I'm definitely loving this already.

"Totally, it's not like I have loads of friends." she says and we both giggle, she starts walking to her room and I stop her.

"Vanessa." I call scratching my scalp of so nervous about asking this. And she turns right around waving her velvet locks.

"This woman you said I look like." I comment not sure about, but since we are friends. Friends tell each other stuff, right!

"We don't talk about that here. You saw how he got when I said that. He's probably not talking to me for weeks straight. I suggest you don't think over it if you don't want one more problem for you. " she warns and I get Goosebumps. Now I'm curious. But I won't poke it if they say it's a matter to not be spoken of.