Chapter 42. Cater 2 You

After I hit him its like all hell had broke loose. The dude kept rushing at me, but his team mates had his arms leaving his face open to my assult. Pat, and Marv couldnt really keep a good hold on me so I was gettin hella shots in on his big ass. I stopped hittin him when I saw his nose bleeding cuz I didnt wanna get no blood on my jersey then Lora, and Ms.Jackson forced their way through the crowd to grab me. I used damn near every curse word I knew to tell that dude how I really felt. 

Ms.Jackson: Boy what the hell wrong wit u have u lost yo damn mind!?(she yelled pushin me to the car)
Lora: Yatta u cant be doin stuff like that especially in yo condition.
Yatta: I dont care!! Did u see what that mutha fucka did to Tae!? He made him fall like that on purpose that shit aint cool!!
Ms.Jackson: Oh and u causin a big ass scene while puttin the life of MY grandbaby in danger is!? Then all this foul language coming out yo mouth boy I didnt know u could talk like that.
Lora: Mmhhmm tell him mama just a damn shame.(she said shakin her head)

Ms.Jackson cut her eyes at Lora for saying damn.

Lora: What?(she asked innocently with a smile)
Ms.Jackson: Dont make me slap yo ass u know what tryna be funny.
Yatta: Do anybody know what happened to Tae?
Lora: He got rushed to the hospital thats where we goin now.

While we were all walkin to the car Pat, Marv, and Angelo had caught up to check on us.

Pat: Aye Yatta u good?
Marv: Man whats wrong wit u?
Angelo: I tried to tell yall he's as crazy as Tae thats why their together.(he laughed)
Yatta: So outta everybody watchin that game u mean to tell me im the ONLY person that seen what happened?(I asked irritated)
Ms.Jackson: I dont give a damn what happened yo ass still shouldna been fuckin fightin!(she snapped)
Lora: U betta hope Tae dont find out or he gone hurt u.
Yatta: For what!?
Lora: Boy dont act like u dont know he over protective of u.
Yatta: Whatever.(I said tryna tune everybody out)
Ms.Jackson: Come on yall for I have to kick his ass. Boy u lucky u pregnant wit all them extra hormones.(she said gettin in the car)
Lora: Ma u gotta admit though Yatta was givin it to that dude.(she said smilin)
Ms.Jackson: I knew yo ass wasnt as quiet as u pretend to be. Especially not if u go wit Kwantae goofy ass .(she laughed)
Yatta: I am quiet, but I dont know what came over me.
Ms.Jackson: Baby I understand u got upset, but u cant be doing shit like that. Your body aint just yours at the moment, and u gotta think about that now before u just go whoopin ass.
Yatta: I know.(I sighed)
Lora: Ma whoopin ass aint the word. Did u see that dude nose!? I mean blood was every damn where Yatta fucked him up and-......

Ms.Jackson gave her a "shut the fuck up" look because she was cursing, and rambling about the fight. 

Lora: Oh uh...Yatta dont u be fightin no more.(she said tryna get the attention off of her)
Yatta: Shut yo ass up.
Ms.Jackson: If I hear one more damn curse word that aint comin out of my mouth ima whoop both of yall ass.(she snapped)

Me and Lora got quiet exchangin looks tryna hold in our laughs. On our way to the hospital I started to reflect on my actions, and kinda let what everybody was sayin to me sink in. Honestly I still cant believe I snapped like that, and then to think that I was the one that hit him. Im normally more passive in certain situations, but its like I just couldnt control or stop myself from being the aggressor. Then I didnt even think about the fact that im pregnant. What if he had hit me in my stomach then what would my dumb ass do? I dont know why but I really felt like cryin right now, but I refused to because that would be stupid to do now.

Yatta: HUHHHHHH!!!!
Lora: Whats wrong.
Ms.Jackson: Thats them damn hormones.(she laughed)
Yatta: Oh my god this is driving me crazy. Why do I wanna cry all of a sudden what is goin on!?
Ms.Jackson: Just calm down baby I use to be the same way. Its just something that comes along with being pregnant.
Yatta: Is this how im gone feel through this entire thing? I've never been this emotional in my life.
Lora: Its gone get better just relax boo.(she laughed)
Yatta: Go head laugh it up yo time is coming!(I snapped)
Lora: I told u im not havin kids.