Chapter 16. Quality Time

The past couple of weeks have been the best that i've ever had in my life. Thing with me and Tae couldnt be better, and even though we share a dorm. We really dont get to see eachother because he's normally at practice, or im at the library studying for my class. I never thought becoming an engineer would be this challenging since math was one of my favorite subjects in high school. The only thing that has made my life a little off was the fact that me, and Quan havent said a word to eachother in almost a month. It would always be awkward stares, and dirty looks between the two of us. Deep down inside I hated this shit and wanted to just tell him lets forget about it all, but my pride wouldnt let me since I felt like he was in the wrong. I picked up my phone to looked at a picture of me and him when we were on good terms. Although I think he's the biggest ass hole in the world right now I miss him almost as much as I miss my mom. I went through my phone book and started to dial his number, but as soon as my finger was about to touch the send button I got a incoming call from Tae.

Yatta: Hey bae u ready?
Tae: Yea coach just let us out.
Yatta: Ok im on my way.
Tae: Iight shawty.

Tae was lettin me drive his truck because my car was in the shop. Sometimes I forgot how hood he was because I hated driving his truck. He had a candy paint red tahoe wit all black 24 inch rims. It attracted too much attention for one which is bad because I dont like attention, and two im just use to my impala. As I pulled up he was talkin to some of his team mates until he saw me, and started walkin my way smilin. I got out the car to give him his keys, but he picked me up and started kissing me.

Tae: Hey bae.(he smiled)
Yatta: Hello to u too.(i laughed)
Tae: Man im tired as fuck coach was being a bitch today.
Yatta: Yea I can tell. Bae I got a question.
Tae: Wussup shawty?(he said puttin his arms around my neck as we walked to the car)
Yatta: How are u openly gay, and yo team mates all seem to be so koo wit it.
Tae: Cuz my freshmen year I had this one dude try me callin me a fag, and shit. I told u I had anger management problems, and I was right outta highschool. So one day he caught me when I was already in a bad mood, and I beat the shit out of em. Ever since then everybody else just kinda fell in line, and aint nobody tried me since.
Yatta: I swear u are such a fake gangsta.(i laughed)
Tae: Shit whatever these niggas know what it is.(he smiled)
Yatta: here fool.(i said handin him his keys)
Tae: Nah bae I want u to drive.
Yatta: But I hate drivin this big ass thing.(i whined)
Tae: U look sexy drivin it though, and im tired bae please.
Yatta: Ugh get in.(i said smackin my lips)

We got in and as soon as I was about to pull off I saw Quan starin at us, and it kinda made my heart drop. He made eye contact wit me and I could tell he missed me as much as I miss him, but were both too proud to approach the other.

Tae: Bae u iight?
Yatta: Ye..yea I just zoned out for a second.
Tae: Still thinkin about Quan huh?

I looked at him shock and nervous that he actually said that, and wasnt flippin out.

Tae: Chill out shawty.(he laughed)
Yatta: How u know?
Tae: I can see it all over yo face. He always the same way, and dont never stop talkin about u. It dont really bother me though since u my favorite subject anyway. He even threatened me one time sayin I better treat u good.
Yatta: That sound like juice.(i laughed)
Tae: Why yall get into it anyway?
Yatta: Because I told him that hoe Jeniece wasnt being straight up wit him about the baby situation. He got mad and we got into a argument that got kinda physical.
Tae: HE HIT YOU!?(he said gettin mad)
Yatta: No bae calm down, but I did hit him.
Tae: Oh...yo lil ass always tryna fight somebody.
Yatta: Whatever.
Tae: So why u wont apologize then?
Yatta: Yea right.(i chuckled)
Tae: I swear yo ass so stubborn.
Yatta: U like it.
Tae: But forreal though if I felt like it was time I would patch shit up wit Angelo.
Yatta: Even after what he tried to pull?
Tae: I mean yea thats still my nigga he just got beside his self. We been through hell and back this shit will blow over sooner or later. Beside our crew just aint the same without his wet back ass.(he laughed)
Yatta: So then why dont u go say u sorry?
Tae: Fuck no that nigga gone apologize to me.
Yatta: Now look who stubborn.

As I pulled up to our dorm I was still thinkin about what Tae said. Maybe I should be the bigger person and try to make things right wit Quan. Tae is really startin to suprise me more and more because I never thought he was this mature. I heard the shower turn off as he came out the bathroom still glistenin wet. The water made his already well defined body look that much better. I got up and pulled him down to the bed with the towel still around his waist.

Tae: What u doin shawty stop playin.
Yatta: Shut up and just lay down.

He didnt argue wit me anymore as he layed on his stomach, and I straddled his back giving him a massage. I had took some massage therapy classes as a hobby when I was home schooled so I knew exactly what I was doin. I covered my hands in some lotion before I started so I could lotion his body in the process.

Tae: Damn that shit feel good.
Yatta: Shhhh.

I worked out all of his back muscles that were tense from his basketball practice, and made my way down his back. I pulled his towel down a little to expose the top of his crack as I massage the dimples in his lower back. Even though I really was doin this because he said he was tired I couldnt help gettin turned on. I mean I was sittin on top of all this sexy, and u really expect me not to get hard...yea right. Its like he picked up on the fact as he rolled over to face me before leanin up to kiss me. He flipped me over so that he was now on top of me inbetween my legs while still kissin me. He worked his way down to my neck nibblin on my ear along the say. I couldnt help but to let out low moans from the pleasure he was givin me. He lifted my shirt up to suck on my nipple before kissing his way down my stomach until he got to my pelvis. He grabbed the waistband of my shorts lookin up at me as he slowly pulled them down. Even though I was nervous as hell that this was actually happening I didnt interject, but instead let my baby handle his business. He pulled them all the way off and put both of my legs on his shoulders as he kissed my thighs makin his way to his prize. He flicked his tounge at my hole causin me to jump from the new feeling. He wrapped his arms around my thighs placing both of his hands on my stomach almost as if to hold me in place. I soon figured out why he had me in such a vice grip wit his muscular arms as he dove face first into my virgin hole.

Yatta: Mmmmm.(i moan)

I closed my eye as I threw my head back in exstacy while bitin my bottom lip. I placed both of my hands on top of his tryin not to scream out in satisfaction. He was doin this thing with his tounge I cant explain, but I didnt think it was possible for anything to feel this good. I put my hands on his head tryna push him away and squirm free from his hold, but it was no use. My legs started to shake as the waves of euphoria shot through me repeatedly one after another. Finally he came up from his adventure smilin, and kissed me gently.

Tae: Damn shawty its just as sweet as I thought it would be.(he said lickin his lips)
Yatta: U so stupid.(i laughed)

He looked at me in the eyes as he grinded his rock hard 9.5 inch dick against my soakin wet hole. I could tell what he wanted, but I was scared because he was long as well as thick.

Tae: We dont have to do nothin if u not ready shawty. Aint no pressure at all if u dont want to.
Yatta: No...I want to.(i said tryna convince my self)

His face lit up at my response as he leaned down to kiss me passionately. He leaned back up to lift my legs as he rubbed his dick up and down my crack. Just when I felt the worse pain i've ever experienced in my life from him tryn enter my body I was saved by his phone ringing.

Tae: Fuck!(he said reachin for his phone) Hello.
Lora: Hey bro bro u busy?
Tae: Uh yea Lo I kinda am, but wussup?
Lora: I was tryna see if u could pick mama up from the airport.
Tae: Damn she here already?
Lora: Yea she landed like 30 minutes ago, but i really need to study for my test so can u please go get her.
Tae: Iight man damn.

He leaned back over me lookin into my eyes not really wantin to go.

Yatta: Whats wrong?
Tae: I gotta go pick my moms up from the airport.
Yatta: I thought she lived here.
Tae: She do, but she went to New York wit my granny.
Yatta: Aw ok.
Tae: Put some cloths on.(he said slappin my ass)
Yatta: Im not goin wit u.
Tae: Yes u are.
Yatta: Im not ready to meet yo mama let alone yo grandmother are u crazy!?
Tae: Chill out shawty I keep tellin u my mama is a angel, and so is my granny.
Yatta: "granny" u are such a fake thug.(i laughed)
Tae: Yo ass wouldnt be sayin that if Lo didnt call.
Yatta: Yea whatever nigga.