Chapter 18. Forgive and Forget

Now im sure as u all know by now I can be a bitch at times, but i've never felt bad for it until now. As much as I wanted to be mad at his black ass I couldnt knowing that he was hurting.

Yatta: Juice...Im sorry.
Quan: Its koo lil bit, but I really am sorry. For everything I said to u because u was just lookin out for me. U aint never lied to me before so I shouldve believed u.
Yatta: What u mean?
Quan: Jeniece told me that it was a chance it might not be my baby thinkin it would ease my pain, but they did a dna test...it was mine. It took that bitch all of this to be real wit me even after I brought that shit to her when u told me. She swore up and down u was all type of liars and shit man I dont believe that bitch.(he said as tears rolled down his face but his voice was still normal)

All I could do was go up to him and let him bury his face in my stomach as he soaked my shirt with his tears. I ran my fingers through his dreds as I rubbed his back to comfort him while he cried. Seeing him cry made me feel so bad because I never saw him cry before for any reason. The fact that he was actually doin it in front of me let me know that he was really hurt. As I was still holdin Quan lettin him get it all out Tae walked into the living room still in his Boxers. I could tell by his facial expression that he didnt like seeing me holdin Quan the way that I was. Before he could say anything I signaled wit my hand for him not to, and keep his cool. Quan didnt cry that long though because he started to wipe his face almost embarrassed that he cried in front of me.

Yatta: U ok?
Quan: Yea.
Tae: U good Quan?
Quan: Yea bro I just came over here to apologize to lil bit, and he helpin me get through some shit.
Yatta: So what u gone do now?
Quan: Im done wit that bitch man.
Yatta: Juice im sorry I really am. I aint think all this was gone happen, but I didnt want u to end up gettin hurt. Seems like that happened anyway though.
Quan: Im gone be koo I just needed to get that shit off my chest.(he said standin up)

He walked up to my and gave me hug gently caressin my back.

Quan: I love u lil bit forreal.
Yatta: I love u too juice.

He let me go, and made his way to the door after givin Tae some dap.

Quan: Iight Tae.
Tae: Stay up my nigga.(he said closin the door)

He turned around lookin at me waitin on an explanation.

Yatta: Before u say anything I was just comfortin him. Jeniece lost the baby.
Tae: Damn, but I thought u said it wasnt his though.
Yatta: No I said she thought it might not be his, but it turns out that it was. She told him that I was lyin and didnt tell him the truth about the situation until after the fact.
Tae: Thats fucked up.(he said shakin his head)
Yatta: Since when did yall start gettin along though?
Tae: What u talkin bout shawty we aint never have no problems.
Yatta: Yea right both of u niggas would be dead if looks could kill.(i laughed)
Tae: We just came to an understandin thats all.
Yatta: Where was I at for this conversation?
Tae: We was at practice, and we just had a man to man conversation thats all.
Yatta: Awwwe both of my favorite people finally get along.(i said kissing him)
Tae: Yea yea yea, but come on bae lets get ready.
Yatta: What time they want us to be over there?
Tae: We shouldve been over there like a hour ago.(he laughed)
Yatta: Why yo ass aint wake up earlier then big head?
Tae: Cuz I was tired as hell I aint get no nap in like u did.
Yatta: Whatever come on.(i said grabbin his hand)
Tae: Where we goin?
Yatta: To take a shower.(i said smilin)

He started cheesin as I led the way to the bathroom. I slowly undress in front of him like I was givin him a strip tease. We both got in the shower and let the water hit our bodies. I took the soap to lather it up in my hands before I started to wash his chest. He was starin at me as I made sure not to miss any spot on his body. I made him turn around so I could wash his back, and I playfully slapped his ass.