Chapter 41. Temper

Depuis le début

We spent the next couple hours in the mall shopping until we were finished lookin for Christmas gifts. Finally we were back at my dorm, and I was tryna figure out a way to get Tae's gift up without him seeing it. I put it in the bags with everybody elses stuff since I had a lot of shit. I struggled to open the door eventually gettin it to open causin Tae, Pat, Marv, and Angelo to come rushin towards me takin all the bags.

Tae: Why u carrying all this shit shawty where the fuck is Lora!?(he snapped takin the bags from me)
Yatta: She down stairs gettin the rest of my stuff for me calm down bae.(I said kissing him)
Pat: Wussup Yatta.(he said as he picked me up off my feet huggin me)
Yatta: Hey Pat.(I laughed) Wussup Marv.
Marv: Whats goin on prego u gettin a lil big there aint u boy.(he said laughin touching my stomach)
Yatta: Shut up nigga what u tryna say im fat?(I said wit an attitude)
Pat: U might as well get use to it big mama.(he laughed)
Yatta: Now u really got me fucked up. I see how it is though fuck both of yall. Hey Angelo.
Angelo: Wussup Pa.(he said shyly)

I guess I can understand him being so reserved around me now. I mean after a ass whooping like the one Tae gave him wouldnt u try to keep your distance too?

Tae: Bae what is all this shit?(he said lookin though a bag that I quickly snatched from him)
Yatta: Nothin wit yo nosey ass.
Tae: Oh so I cant see what u bought?
Yatta: No.(I laughed)
Pat: So do yall know what yall havin?
Yatta: No.
Tae: A boy.(he smiled)
Marv: Aw shit we bout to have another lil hooper running around.(he said dappin Tae up)
Yatta: No we not because its not a boy.(I laughed)
Lora: Now I know all u over grown ass niggas aint been up here the whole damn time, and none of yall came down stairs to help me fuckin bastards!?(she said comin in the door with the rest of my bags)
Tae: I though u said yall wasnt gone be out that long? Its almost nine o'clock.
Lora: Nigga stop bitchin he back now.(she snapped)
Tae: Where the fuck Reggie at so he can check yo ass?
Lora: Boy please.
Pat: Yall ass always arguing I swear if yall wasnt related I would think yall was together.(he laughed)
Yatta: Anyway all yall gotta get the fuck out.(I said opening the door)
Lora: Oh so u just gone kick me out? Just use me like im some cheap skank hoe, and kick me out? Thats ok nigga I know yo ass betta be singing at my wedding.(she said walkin out the door)
Yatta: I love u too.(I said laughin yellin to her down the hall)

After everybody left me, and Tae started workin on finishing the last of our school work. I eventually fell to sleep wit my face down in one of my books before Tae woke me up.

Tae: Come on shawty lets go to sleep.(he said tryna pick me up)
Yatta: Im woke come on lets finish.(I said shakin him off)
Tae: Iight bae.(he laughed sittin back down)

Not even five minutes later I was face down in my book again slobbin on the pages. This time Tae just picked me up makin me lean against him as he walked me to the bed. The next few days were filled with us movin our stuff out of the dorm for Christmas break. We had been staying with his mom since we still didnt decide on an apartment. Tae had a game today that I was getting ready for along with everybody else. He was already at the school with the team so that they could get a few extra minutes of practice in.

Ms.Jackson: Yatta u ready?(she yelled from downstairs)
Yatta: Yea here I come.(I said makin my way downstairs)
Ms.Jackson: Where the hell u get a jersey from wit his number on it?
Yatta: He gave it to me. Dont u got one?
Ms.Jackson: Hell nah I dont.(she said wit an attitude)
Yatta: Oh...
Ms.Jackson: Im gone kick his high yellow ass. I carried that lil bastard around for nine months, and I cant get a damn jersey.
Yatta: Ma u can have this one.(I said tryna take it off)
Ms.Jackson: Nah sweety keep yours cuz his big head ass gone give me one. Twelve hours of labor aint that a bitch.(she said walkin out the door)

She rambled all the way to the school about this lil jersey thing. Even his grandmother started to join in on the complaining. That all stopped though once the game had began. They were both cheering, and yelling louder than I could ever imagine. It got even worse when Lora got there, and I swear I thought my ears would start bleeding. On the flip side of things this was a really good game they had goin against the bulldogs. Things were starting to come to a close with the score being 84-69 Tae's team being in the lead. Our team still had the ball as the shot clock count down began. Tae had shook a couple of people, and started to drive down the middle going for the lay-up. He released the ball as he floated over one of the other players that I saw purposely clip him while he was in the air. The ball went in as Tae fell towards the ground in pain. Everybody else jumped up cheering while I jumped up making my way to his side.

Yatta: Bae are u ok?(I asked not wanting to touch him because he was screamin out in pain craddling his knee)

Finally the attendant notice what was going on, and rushed to his side. While they were catering to Tae I was now over flowing wit anger making my way to the guy that did it. Pat, Marv, and Angelo were all following behind me asking what was wrong but i ignored them. The guy was walkin back to the locker room gloating about it even though they had just lost.

Yatta: AYE!!(I yelled rushing towards him)

He turned around to look at me confused. For a second I was a little intimidated by his huge frame. This nigga was Carmel skinned, buff as hell, and standin at 6'4". My anger at this point though had taken over completely.

Guy: Can I help u?
Yatta: What the fuck is yo problem I saw what u did!?
Guy: I dont know what u talkin about.(he said smirking lookin from me to his team mates)
Yatta: Yes u do u fuckin sore loser!
Pat: Yatta man calm down.
Marv: Yea u already know u cant be doin this let go.(he said tryna pull me back)
Guy: What the fuck u gone do lil nigga?(he said frownin up his face)

I punched him dead in the face before gettin snatched up by Pat, and him by his team mates.