Chase's facial expression changes to disgust, "OOH! HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU!"

Bree turns to me smiling and we start jumping and squealing.

It stops when Chase says,"He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance."

Bree starts freaking out while Chase pushes her forward. "WHAT? NO! NOW? WHY? REALLY?"

Ethan walks up to us,"How's it going?"

Chase starts acting really horrible,"ETHAN, WHAT A HUGE SURPRISE! To see you here, for reasons we do not know."

We all start shaking our heads. "Hey Ethan", Bree bursts out. She starts scrambling her words then she points and says,"What is that over there?"

Right when Ethan looks the other way, she superspeeds down the hall. Ethan looks back at Bree's spot confused,"Where'd she go?"

Adam speaks up," Uh, more importantly, what is that over there?" Ethan looks away again this time we all take off running in the same direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmyn's POV

The next day at school I find Adam under some of the lockers.

I walk over to Chase,"What's going on?"

He smirks,"Oh, you'll see."

He turns to Leo in a haste,"Oh! They're coming! Commence phase one of operation lady for Leo."

I nod my head now understanding what they're trying to do.

Leo starts talking stilted,"OH! NO! THIS MAN IS TRAPPED! He looks like he needs a hero to save him! I will take charge and heroically do just that!"

Adam talks in a bored tone,"OH, NO! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. SAVE ME BEFORE THE ALLIGATOR COMES..." Leo kicks the lockers interrupting him.

He says in a hushed whisper,"Wrong rescue!" He stands up tall again, "I WILL LIFT THESE LOCKERS! ONE... TWO... THREE! SO HEAVY!"

I would've believed it if I didn't see Adam obviously push the lockers off himself.

Adam stands up fake gasping,"YOU'RE A TRUE HEROIC TAKE CHARGE HERO!"

Danielle steps up in shock, "Oh, my gosh! I can't believe that just happened!"

Leo starts,"You know, it takes a big man to do something like..."

She walks past him towards Adam, "How are you not hurt? You must be so strong."

NOOOOO! PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

Leo confused and frustrated at the same time,"Wait. WHAT?! NO! HE'S NOT THE STRONG ONE ; I'M THE STRONG ONE! HERO!"

She completely ignores Leo,"Maybe I should walk you to the nurse's office."

It sounded like more of a statement then a question. Pleaseeee say no Adam. Adam puts his hand on Leo's shoulder,"What about Leo?"