Chapter 28 : Fail Match-Maker

Start from the beginning

"Oh, wait. I'll handle."

A minute passed and I saw Elliot went out from the dreamy comfortable room.

"I'm sorry girls, but this is a library and I need silence. Oh yes and this is a private space." He said and the girls quickly dispersed.

While me still stood frozen there. I came back to reality when the girls ran downstairs crushing me. I decided to let it go and went directly to his room.

Heat quickly greeted me when I stepped my feet inside.

"Thank God." I muttered.

"You're freezing." He stated. Duh.

Of course, I can't deny that truth. Every people who sees me could easily know that I'm going to catch a cold.

Elliot quickly took off his black sweater and tossed it to me.

"Thanks." I muttered to him. I really appreciated his warm wool sweater. As you can see, I'm freezing and shivering to no end.

I immediately put it on and heat engulfed me instantly. He really smells nice. Not as sexy as my Christian. (OMG since when I became his? It's just one date, Beck.) But Elliot smells nice and maybe he's not a jerk apart from school. He's just professional in school and outgoing outside from school. Nah, that's kinda cool. Note / P.S : KINDA.

"So, what do you need me to help you with?" He asked me while sitting at his majestic chair behind a dark mahagony table. I looked around the room, trying to see all of my surroundings. His private space constantly reminded me of a modern apartment. It's elegantly decorated with black and white theme.

"I need a chemistry book about Döbereiner's triads." Yeah I truly have that project that I need to research. Sorry for disturbing your time, Elliot. Because of my stupid excuse, everybody got disturbed, including myself. I just could go googling inside my bed instead of freezing inside a library.

"Chemistry? I think you don't care about your studies." How dare he?! Although I seemed like I don't care, I still have decent grades! I work hard, yeah apparently we work hard, we play hard, we party hard right? I also wanted to go to university and have a future instead of having job using my manolo heels. How cliche is that?

I gave him a glare while replying a simple I do care. Yeah, not the smartest come back but whatever, I don't want to argue with him in my current situation. Elliot seemed taken a back for a while. Yeah of course, he just met me in the club and he already judged me as a bad girl type. Remember dude, don't judge a book by it's cover. But he regained his composure and went searching for a chemistry book.

I sat on the nearest couch. Next plan after going home is taking a warm bubble bath while listening to Calvin Harris' songs. Yeah that dude rocks.

I rumadged inside my tote bag, trying to search my phone inside. Yeah I sort of dumped it inside when I went in the library. Voila! After searching it for a full minute non-stop, I fished out my phone and seems like a victory song playing in the background. I think my mind is going crazy AGAIN.

I checked my phone and it's all texts from my friends.

Like Example:

Spencer : Where are you gurl? Wanna hit somewhere?

Whoa, can't wait to see her reaction if I tell her I'm in Elliot's private library space. No, I'm not that backstabbing bitch. I'm going here because of the stupid excuse and w-wait, I could do as a matchmaker and match them. That's going to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Gotta do that after taking the chemistry book. (Mental note to self)

Vanessa : Bex! What do you think? Which one is better for me?

I clicked the picture that she sent. A turquoise dress and a pink dress. LOL. She must be shopping again and didn't know what to choose. Basically both are same.

Victoria : A hot jock asked me out!

W-Wait who?! I don't think we have a jock named Edward.

Jacqueline : Thanks for the tequila, Beck! Can't bear the stress.

She is studying alone? Spencer must be sneaking out again. I'll accompany her study tomorrow. Note that for tomorrow's plan.

Camille : Could we hang out tomorrow?:D Miss you a lot, bestie!

I instantly replied that we could do a study group together.Yeah that idea is fab! Hanging out and studying.

Elliot came back from God knows where and gave me a thick chemistry book.

"Thanks."

"Hey, could we talk?"

Match maker Becca on action LOL.

"Sure." He sat beside me on the couch.

How to start this shit? Gr, I'm sorry, I'm not a professional match maker, or you could say I never done something like this alone.

"Did you know a novel about student teacher relationship?"

Way to go Becca.

"Yeah, not interested into sort of stuffs, Yeah you know, I'm a teacher and it's illegal. Won't risk myself into sort of stuffs."

Oh. My. WHY?!

"Oh. I just wanted to know a good student teacher relationship book." I lied smoothly.

"And maybe you'll take that risk someday. You'd never know where your mate is."

And with that, it's a cue for me to leave.

"Oh, and I'll give you the sweater back tomorrow."

I closed the door shut while his jaw hanging on the mid air.