Another 5 minute Tumblr drabble challenge (Deadpool/Spiderman)

I was challenged for another 5 minute drabble right after the CW trailer #2 came out.  So here it is.

"What the shit, Parker? He called you 'Underoos'!"

"So?"

"You answered to it!" Wade laughed, leaning over and holding himself against the wall, his hand clutching his side as he struggled to breathe and laugh at the same time. "You swoop in and take the shield, looking all bad ass, to the name of kid's superhero underwear!"

Peter looked down at his red and blue gear, turning from side to side to try to see the entirety of it as he wore it. "Does it really look like underwear? Man...I just got this..."

"That's not the point, slinger. Stark called you that in front of everyone," he panted, starting to catch his breath and counting off the team on each finger. "Flag Pole, Fire Crotch, Bird Brains one and two, Bug Zapper, Wicked Witch of the West, Iron Man Jr., Smelly Cat, the Iron Fist and that...weird purple one. For all the stupid ass names that I call you, Stark just brought home the gold medal. The goddamn trophy...wait..." he paused, pointing at Peter. "Son of a bitch, that guy thinks he can just steal my thunder like that? Oh, no! Oh, no that's not gonna work for me at all. I give you the stupid names around here, you got that, web head?"

"Wade, he doesn't even know you. It's not anything personal.'

"He's gonna know me now, that cocky tin bastard. I'm gonna kick him right in the can, if you get what I'm saying." Deadpool jumped quickly across the room to grab his Hello Kitty backpack, filled with assorted weaponry and a small lunch for the way. He dug around in it for a few minutes, finally stopping when he found what he was looking for. With an excited bounce in his step, he hopped up onto the hood of a nearby car and unwrapped the foil of his snack and took a huge first bite, already completely forgetting about Tony Stark. Without missing a beat, he held it out to Peter in offering, his mouth precariously full as he spoke.

"Wanna bife of my buwweeto?"