Author's Note

Hey guys, it's me again (yes I'm still alive, just swamped by the pressures of school and work and everything else in life). So I have some good and bad news.....I know I said there's going to be like 5 chapters left of this book, but I barely have time to eat sometimes and considering that I don't think I'll have as much time to update this story as much. With that being said, there's going to be two or three chapters plus an epilogue and following that, I'll be starting a Naubrey one shot book where you guys can request certain scenarios and I'll post those whenever I get some free time.

Again, I can't stress how sorry I am but life is getting super busy for me now and I don't have as much time as I used to when I first started this book. Naubrey will always be my pride and joy, and I thank each and every single one of you guys who continuously support and encourage me to write more and more. I love the joy that my characters bring to you guys, and I'm really going to miss writing this story, but that's why I'm choosing to wrap things up and start a one shot book. That way I won't be tied up in finishing a story since it'll be random ideas.

Plus I'm planning to start a new book in the summer, and I'm hoping you'll be here to support me with it! Hope you all understand my decision, and I'll still be on here if you have any questions or just want to talk! Love you guys to the moon and back!