Chapter 25

Aubrey's P.O.V.

Everything Niall did aroused and pleasured me in each and every way. Even when he was doing things to annoy me or drive me over the edge with frustration, it only made me want him more. Somehow, he effortlessly made me want him. I craved him like a drug, and I couldn't seem to get enough of him. My chest continued to rise and heavily fall with each breath I exhaled. I was having a hard time catching my breath, probably because I could hardly wrap my head around the fact that this was actually happening. The Niall that I had been hung up over, glum, and heartbroken over for what seemed like ages was currently holding me in his arms and lovingly kissing me.

Neither of us seemed to care anymore about the firework show that popped away with vivid explosions of color. We pulled away from one another, both of us breathless and wide eyed, and wished everyone a happy fourth, bidding them goodbye as well, and made our exit out of the park. Hand in hand, we passed through the park and landed the first taxi in sight. The entire way back to my apartment, Niall and I literally could not keep our hands off of each other. I personally felt bad for the taxi driver, but considering the fact we've been missing each other this way for more than three years now, I didn't care. Judging by the clump of bills Niall threw at him once we reached my building, I'd say he got a pretty hefty tip.

Now under the dim lights of my living room hallway, I felt all sorts of tingles and foreign sensations fluttering inside of my stomach. Niall's lips stayed pressed against mine, softly. We stood there for some time, as he waited for a reaction, while my mind processed the fact that this wasn't a dream. His lips moving against mine felt so surreal. This was actually happening, wow. Lost in my thoughts, I refocused my attention back on the feel of Niall's plump lips delicately pressing themselves against my own. For the first time in such a long time, one of my decisions felt right. This moment felt right. Everything about it was right. That was the flaw, it was just too perfect, and a fear began boiling up within me. Was I pushing Niall into something he didn't want? Was I moving too fast?

Niall's hands slowly found my waist and pulled me close, leaving virtually no more space between our bodies. My hands roamed up to his chest and shoulders, then over to the nape of his neck and halted at his blonde locks. As I allowed my hands too travel through his dirty, blonde hair, Niall shoved his tongue into my mouth, quite forcefully might I add. Despite his dominance, I allowed him entry anyways. I remembered how dominate Niall liked being, and another smile tugged at my lips.

All too soon, our kiss broke and Niall reached down, scooping me up into his arms, and headed down my hallway towards my room. Shrieks and giggles filled the quiet apartment followed by the wrapping of hands around Niall's neck and shoulders. With a little bit of force, I grabbed and cupped his face in my hands, allowing our lips to collide once again. Niall attempted to safely bring us to my bedroom, bumping into the walls or slamming both our bodies against the wrong door. We laughed against each other's lips, feeling the vibrations surge through us, as he successfully located my room.

Gently laying me onto my bed, Niall positioned each of his legs on either side of my waist. He raised a brow at me, looking irresistible as ever, and motioned to my top. I took this as a signal to yank my tank top off my body, and Niall reciprocated my actions, leaving us both shirtless(well my bra still remained on). Niall's hands rested on my stomach before roaming up my backside and landing on my chest. Both Niall's hands latched themselves onto my chest as he cupped both of my breasts, making me yelp out in pleasure. Caught off guard with his actions, I stifled a heavy breath before I let my own hands explore his toned chest and abs. My fingers slowly grazed over his chest hair, which tremendously grew within these past few years. As if nothing else filled my line of vision, my eyes and mind solely focused on him.

Moments later, Niall's hands shifted back over to my backside where he slowly grazed his hand up my backside. Once he reached my upper back, he expertly unhooked my bra, and a wave of cool air immediately swept my now bare chest. In an instant, I was completely topless, and my cheeks immediately reddened. Even though Niall's seen me completely naked before, I still felt shy being totally exposed to him. As my bra instantly let loose, he blindly chucked it behind him and attached his hands to my bare breasts, kneading them. His rough fingers rubbed over the hardening nipples, eliciting a small whimper from me.