I - one - 1

You pull the trigger, and the body that was once heading straight for you became fully lifeless once more. You looked at the zombie and felt no guilt for its death. You can't really judge yourself for that. Once you have shot all your family in the head because they were all infected by a virus that turns them into walking brain-eaters, you lose the ability to care.

First, the disease kills the person, along with any memories they previously had. After two hours, the body restarts, only left with one feeling: To consume living human flesh. All your family was infected. When you first saw them, you knew you would have to kill them. You were so hesitant, you didn't want to believe it, you wanted all this to be some messed-up nightmare. But you realised they weren't your family anymore, you lost them a long time ago. You walked over to them, and placed bullets in and through their heads. In that moment, your heart turned to ice, no longer able to love. Only a mere instinct of survival left in you.

You hear a choked groan behind you, and you were more than satisfied to beat the monster to death. That was zombie number two thousand, seven hundred and forty-six. The amount of walkers you have killed since the apocalypse began is steadily rising. That many in two years isn't that bad. You don't know how you survived for so long, and you don't know the survival number. All you know is many famous people, including some you were close with, didn't make it. You remember throwing a spear at a zombified Louis Tomlinson and using a baseball bat to stop Adele giving you the disease.

You came across a fence. You're really confused, as you were very familiar with this area. Even if the last time you visited was five months ago, there wasn't a fence. This looked recently built, and it definitely wasn't you. You couldn't see a way in, and almost left, until three vans followed by a pick up truck with a tarp cover drove right up to the fence. You hid behind a nearby low crumbling wall, to see what happened. Some figure, definitely still alive and human, appeared at the top of the fence. He/she disappeared, and part of the fence opened up. Seeing this as a chance to explore and cure yourself of your building curiosity, you took a huge risk.

You sprint to the pick-up truck and launched yourself into a gap that was in the tarp. Something like five minutes later, the engine cut off. You hear the door of the pick up truck open then close. Footsteps then walked right past you and into the distance. You released a breath you didn't even realise you were holding, and let out a sigh of relief. You then heard more footsteps. You froze in place, but only too late.

"Hey, there's something in here!" That voice was familiar to you. Only you had no chance to think about it as the tarp was pulled away and light blinded you. You cover your head with your arms, a pathetic attempt at protecting your eyes from the light.

"WOAH, WAIT! Don't shoot her, I know who she is, and she had a human instinct to cover her eyes! She's alive, and important to me!" Another voice yelled. Despite the previous voice, this was so much more familiar. It may have got deeper, but there was no denying who the voice belonged to. You carefully remove your arms from your head, and let your eyes adjust to the light. You were surrounded by people with guns, but you hardly noticed them. Stood in front of you was your childhood friend you hadn't seen since you left your hometown at the age of ten. Oh, and bandmate. The band mate with the familiar voice was Ashton Irwin. But the old best friend was none other than Luke Hemmings.

------

New story! WHOOP WHOOP!

I'm not letting you meet the girls yet, but you will. This was a story that came to me in school, so I started writing it in my notebook. Now, whatever chance I get, I write a draft in there. I will eventually type it up on here, putting in details and correcting mistakes, so it may take time to update, and updates can be random. BUT stick with the story if you like it so far, as it gets better from what else I have already written. Trust me when I say that this is worth the read when I publish. Or don't trust me, you don't actually have to... Anyway, thanks for the read. I promise an update soon!

-FanFicCrazed5501-