eighteen

HELLO

IM LAUGHING AND SOBBING CUZ THIS CHAPTER IS 18 AND IM JUST GETTING HUGE LARRY FEELS RIGHT NOW DAMN

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS ALRIGHT

ENJOY

Harry's pov

Niall eventually got me out of bed but Louis the only thing on my mind, I haven't seen him for ages but I'm too scared. If I see him I won't be able to hide this and If he finds out he is bound to hate me and get angry and probably break up with me. 

I grabbed my schoolbag and my phone while heading out to school with Niall. 

"Harry... I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I am going to help you figure something out, okay?"

"I-I know , thank you.."

Niall nodded and a short silence filled the air. 

"Can't we just skip school? I have to spend a whole hour with the devil, I doubt i'll survive."

"Oh stop being such a drama queen , she probably hasn't even told anyone anything anyway considering you practically kicked her out of your house last night" Niall exclaimed while letting out a few held back laughs. 

"I have a bad feeling Niall..."

-------------------------

Louis pov

Pacing. 

That's what I've spent the last 20 minutes doing. Why? Because of a certain curly haired lad who I think I am falling for. 

I keep getting this weird feeling. I miss him. I miss his touch. His voice. His hair. Him.

Why? I keep asking myself. Why am I becoming so needy and clingy. It has only been two days, even though it feels like a lifetime, that I haven't seen him. You know what, I'm going to surprise him tonight. I'll go rent out a movie and pick up some snacks and we can have a movie night even though I doubt that I'll actually focus on the movie for more than ten minutes. 

I checked the time while pulling on a pair of fluffy socks and reading my text messages. 

I scrolled through them, Mum, mum mum..Liam? Damn I haven't seen Liam for ages, I have no clue where he is , probably out and about with Zayn. Thats right people Ziam are on the road. I quickly replied to the message and picked up some money and my keys to head over to the store. This will be an unforgettable night. 

--------------------

*bell rings*

"Off to hell we go!" Niall seemed to find my statement funny because he laughed before sprinting to the door, I assume he doesn't want to be 'late', however he didn't get very far before he dropped all his books and tripped over his own feet. Niall Horan everyone. 

I walked over to the back of the class and slouched down in my chair, drumming my fingers on the desk while waiting for the teacher. 

So far there is no sign of the devil but I have noticed that she tends to be pretty late to class so sadly she probably will end up turning up. Wow , I can't believe that I am getting anxious over this. I mean anyone who gets kissed forcefully by a girl when they are gay and in a relationship would probably feel the same though. 

I glanced up at the clock. Still no sign of the teacher or the devil, only 35 minutes till the end of class. Let's do this. 

The class suddenly fell silent and I assumed it was because the teacher was coming. To my dismay it was the teacher and by the looks of it she had a quiz in her hands, I'm praying that it isn't for us. 

"Today we will be having a short quiz!"

Screw her. 

She can't just turn up late to teacher our lesson and then give us a quiz without any warning at all. 

The papers were handed out I noticed it was multiple choice thankfully. There were 20 questions and I guessed most of them, I hurried to finish because I really want to talk to Louis, if I do it over text I won't get nervous and tell him about Katie. Yes he deserves to know but I am not going to tell him over a text message, I just really hope she doesn't try something like this again.

I handed my paper in with around 5 minutes to spare. I looked around t see Niall still taking his time to do his quiz. Niall is actually good at this subject so he will probably get an A or B, I however am not so I'll be getting a C or something, maybe a b if I am lucky. 

I switched on my phone and opened the messaging app ready to text Lou. 

I clicked on his contact name and then a previous message caught my eye. Niall had texted him earlier and his reply didn't seem too happy. I need to see him tonight, I miss him and if this relationship is going to work I'll have to be honest with him. 

Suddenly the bell rang signally the lesson has finished. I have break now and then two more classes. I waited for Niall before heading over towards our lockers. I gasped. Taped to the front of my locker was a note, "Meet me after school so we can work on our 'project' again, katie xx"

I ripped the note down from my locker and tossed it in the bin. No. There is no way I'm falling for this again. 

Nope. 

--------------------------

School ended around an hour ago and during that time I had been deciding what to do, eventually I decided to cook Louis a meal and then we can watch a movie or something. 

Looking in the cupboards and fridge I noticed that I literally have no food, great looks like I need to go to the store. Knowing Niall he probably needs to stock up as well, I'll call him and meet him downstairs. 

"hey Niall... Yes I'm going to the store now...mhm yeah meet me by the front door in a minute then...okay bye"

I hung up and wandered downstairs thinking about earlier and that note. It's weird because I actually sort of feel threatened by her? I'm not really sure because I know I shouldn't feel like this because I like guys and I don't have one single interest in her at all. 

"Dude.. you ready to go?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled and nodded rolling Niall out to the car. 

----------------------

A/N 

HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?

I HAVE A CHEMISTRY EXAM TOMORROW AND I NEED TO RAISE MY GRADE BECAUSE I HAD AN A AND THEN I DROPPED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO AND E. A FREAKING E. SO YEAH I NEED TO REVISE HARD TODAY SO I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY BUT WE'LL SEE

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? DID YOU ENJOY IT?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/FAN , ALL APPRECIATED GREATLY!

SEE YOU AROUND XOXO