eleven

HIYA 

HOW ARE YOU? GOOD? YES? NO?

HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD

ITS LIKE 6AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL SOON EW SO SORRY ITS A LITTLE SHORT

ENJOY!

Louis pov

I can't believe I am having a date night thing with Harry tonight. I'm not sure if I should tell Liam he might make a big deal over it as I haven't done anything like this in a while...

What do I wear ? I'm only going to chill at his place but don't want to look bad.. guess I'm telling Liam.

'Liam come over now, need help'

He better hurry over because I want to go and surprise Harry early so we can spend the whole day together.. ugh what am I turning into, I am becoming clingy 

'Ok I'm coming this better be worth it because its early and I'm tired'

He wasn't kidding literally as soon as I got the text he had barged into my apartment. I really need to start locking the door... 

"This better be important Lou"

"It is. Okay so literally I spoke to harry yesterday and long story short Im going on a date with him later, its a casual one but I was thinking of surprising him and taking him to that arcade that we used to go to? I haven't been on a date in ages... help me Liam"

"I knew you two liked each other.. I ship it , its cute"

"Yeah yeah shut up and help me please"

"Okay so I think the arcade is a great idea, take him early evening. For your outfit, wear black skinny jeans, a white tee and then take your denim jacket incase it gets cold. I need to go now because I'm taking Zayn out, good luck and enjoy it"

"Okay thank you, you too !"

I took Liam's advice and picked out a pair of black jeans, rolling the ankles up like I always do, I picked a white t-shirt which has a little star on it and some black vans. I grabbed my wallet, phone, keys and my jacket and headed for the door. 

Hopefully Harry left his door open but I doubt he did.

"Knock knock" It was surprising unlocked so I just walked right in to his apartment. 

He should be up by now as it is around 10:30am. I walked over to his bedroom, knocked lightly on the door before tiptoeing in.

"Harry u up?"

"Louis? what are you doing here so early?"

"I erm wanted to see you so I thought we could hang out now and then later on I want to take you somewhere"

"Miss this eh" He gestured to his body

"Cocky this morning are we?"

"You know you love it" Ok so Harry can't wink to save his life, he completely ruined the moment with his awful attempt at winking. 

"What.. was.. that" I said in between laughter

He blushed. Aw.

"Aw hazel don't be embarrassed I'm just messing with you" I pinched his cheeks and sat down on his bed making myself comfortable. 

"Hazel eh.. It's cute"

"Like you." 

-----------------------------

We spent the rest of the day snuggled under his duvet watching movies, it was perfect. I was about to take him to the arcade.. what if he thinks its childish? What if he thinks I'm childish? I really hope this goes okay..

"So where you taking me, love"

"Not telling its a surprise"

"Ple-"

"No."

"Fine" 

"Are we there yet?" 

"No Harold, almost"

"Mkay" 

He reached across and intwined his large hand with my much smaller one. Wow he has really big hands and his fingers are so.. long. I wonder what it would feel like if-

"LOUIS EYES ON THE ROAD"

"SORRY I GOT ERM DISTRACTED"

"I have that effect on people"

"Mhm, we're here!"

We got out the car and I led him to the arcade. It was also a bowling alley and there was a small bar too. 

"You brought me to an arcade?"

"Is that okay? We can leave if you want"

"No no, its amazing plus I wouldn't care where we are as long as I'm with you."

"Aw Harreh" I ruffled his hair and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bowling alley. 

"Are we bowling? Just a warning I'm pretty good and I'll win"

"Yes and mhm you said that about football too and well I kinda won"

"I let you win, it's on"

So after what seemed like forever, the game was over and sadly Harry did win. I looked at my phone and it was getting late and I'm really tired. Harry must have noticed this too.

"Do you want to go back? You look tired babe"

"yeah, can you um drive?" I don't really want to crash the car so its best if Harry drives. 

"Of course I can"

-----------------------

HI

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED FROM THIS SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GET BACK TO THEIR APARTMENTS , WINK WONK...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT, SORRY IF IT ISNT LONG ENOUGH I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT I NEED TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL NOW UGH. TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES , I'LL PROOF READ WHEN I GET HOME.

PEACE OUT, LUV YA ALL 

XOXO