four

I know this is awful but i wanted to update so here you go..

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Niall's pov

"Harry, why did you run off like that? did Louis do something?"

"No, he um, you know how I have those notebooks, the sketch book and writing one?"

'yeh.."

"I was working on one of my songs and then he came over asking what I was doing and I didn't want him to see anything so i shut the book and got up so I could go put it back in my drawer."

'Oh, okay , as long as he didn't do anything, how long do you think he will stay?"

" Honestly I have no idea but I do know that it will go very slowly, do you think he will find a new room mate and move away?" 

I could see the sadness in Harry's eyes as he said that, I knew that he liked Louis but he acted as if he hated him. Deep down he likes him and I guess its my job to set them up, just need to make sure Louis is into guys or that would be awkward..

"Niall?" Harry was waving his hand in front of my face 

"Huh? oh right sorry I zoned out. Back to your question, I'm not sure but I doubt that he will because his best friend lives down the hall and he loves the guy so if staying makes Liam happy then I assume that's what he'll do" 

Harry opened his mouth to speak but had to quickly shut it as Zayn shouted from the other room 

"Lads, I'm going to take this lot down to their apartment to collect their stuff but you can stay here, don't be stupid , please"

"Yeah yeah okay, your highness "

 Zayn just smirked, "Your highness, I like it"

"Goodbye now"

The door slammed shut. They were gone. 

Louis Pov

I climbed into the backseat and grabbed the fluffy blanket that was lying on the seat next to me and wrapped it around myself like a cocoon. I am so tired, I could feel my eyes starting to get heavy, before I knew it I was sound asleep in the back of the car. 

I woke up to the sound of an alarm which sounded a lot like the car alarm. Squinting my eyes open I realised it was the car alarm and we were at Mcdonalds? They must have got hungry and just left me asleep in the car, idiots. I'll just steal Liam's food. 

Finally I could see the love birds coming with a bag of food, they better have got me something. 

"Ah sleeping beauty is finally awake" 

"This sleeping beauty is expecting food, pay up"

Liam and Zayn looked at each other then the bag.

"Sorry princess but you were sleeping so we didn't want to wake you up, but you can have some of my fries"

"I would have anyway but thanks"

"Liam, did you get all my things for me?" I felt quite bad because I made them box all my stuff up...

"Yes we did lou"

"Thanks li!"

"yeah yeah I'm amazing I know"

I'm pretty sure I heard Zayn mutter "In bed" but I wasn't going to bring it up, I wanted to actually be able to eat this food. 

'And we're off"

I decided it would do no harm to go back to sleep. I don't exactly want to overhear any plans...

Niall's Pov

"HARRYYYYY"

"Can I help you?"

"Mhm, can you come here I want you in my video"

"Fine but I'm hella boring"

I am honestly surprised Liam and Louis haven't found out that I make youtube videos. I wasn't expecting them too because I'm not famous or anything but I do almost have 1Million subscribers! If Louis found out he would probably just laugh to be honest but I honestly don't care what he thinks. Sometimes I ask Harry to help me out, we normally do things like 'The best friend tag' or challenges which subscribers frequently comment about. 

Today I was doing a new Q&A video!

The fans requested that Harry be in it too because they had some questions for him. 

We set up one of the rooms with camera equipment and stuff in our apartment because there were 2 bedrooms but me and Harry shared so we had free space. 

"Okay I'm here sorry that I took so long, I was getting dressed"

"No problem I was just about to start, go onto twitter and check out the hashtag, I think there are some questions on it, some will be for you though"

"Okay, found them, lets start"

"Helloooo!

Today I am here with my good friend Harold and we will be doing a....

Q&A!! "

------------------------------

A/N 

Hey guys! Hope this wasn't too bad, I wrote this at like 1am ....

I hope the Niall being a youtuber isn't too confusing.. but it is useful for the next chapter!

Please vote , fan and comment! 

3 votes for next chapter?

All the love xox