sixteen

HI

HOW ARE YOU? GOOD? BAD? 

I'M NOT SURE HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT BUT EH HERE WE GO

HOPE U ENJOY

BYE FOR NOW (READ AN AT THE END)

The next day

Louis pov

Last night not much happened. Harry came home from school with Niall looking extremely tired. I invited Niall over considering I should get to know him better and we bonded pretty well while Harry was sleeping. Before Niall left he dropped the bombshell on me that he knows about Harry and I and he is happy for us, I thanked him and then he left. After Niall left I got changed into some sweats and stayed shirtless, carried Harry from the sofa to the bed and gently placed him under the covers. I climbed in and pulled the duvet over us while wrapping my arm around his waist, pulling him closer. I love cuddling but I don't think I'll ever admit it, maybe to harry but no one else. 

I am currently not sure whether or not Harry is going to move in with me or not but I won't bring it up yet considering we haven't been dating very long. I've been lying in bed for just under an hour thinking about him. He left for school with Niall not too long ago and he is still on my mind. I wonder what he is up to now..

Harry's pov

"Niall seriously please can we ask to swap partners "

"Sorry bro but I like my partner , I barley have to even do anything!"

*bell rings*

"well wish me luck then"

I took my sit in the back only to be joined by the devil.

"Hey harry"

I didn't reply just pretended to be interested in whatever the teacher was rambling on about.

She stroked my shoulder and said it again.

"Can I help you?"

"We need to work on our project, either my place or yours, you choose"

I hate this but I'm going to have to go to her house because I don't want Louis to assume things. 

"fine we can go to yours , now can you please leave me alone"

"I'll be waiting for you"

"I'll be running from you" I muttered under my breath

"Pardon?" 

"Hm? oh I said alright" I fake smiled and slowly watched the clock turn praying of the day to go faster.

At her house, later on

I opened up our textbooks and my laptop ready to actually get this over with but then Katie closed my laptop and sat on the sofa literally on my lap.

"I didn't ask you to come here for the project, I just wanted too....hang out" She gave me the fakes innocent smile i've ever seen and tried to hop onto my lap but I just kept pushing her off me.

"I'm so done with you, I'm leaving"

I tried to quickly collect all my things and leave as fast as I could to be with my boyfriend. My boyfriend. 

"Wait!"

I turned around in annoyance. 

"yes?"

"You forgot something.." She walked over to me holding something and as I went to grab it she pulled me into her and kissed me with a horrible force. I froze . No no no no no. I pushed her off me and ran out the door trying to hold back my tears. I didn't cheat on Louis, she kissed me. Im gay it meant nothing. I can't help but feel guilty though. 

I shakily picked up my phone and dialled Niall's number. 

"Please come get me, now"

"I'm on my way"

I am such a mess. 

--------------------------

FILLER FOR YALL WOOO

K SO UM WELL THIS ISNT V GOOD AND ALL BUT IM SICK AND BORED AND THOUGHT WHY NOT UPDATE EVEN THO NO ONE WILL LIKE IT

WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 16

ENJOY LOVES

BYE XOXO