seventeen

HELLO BABEZ

CAN I JUST SAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700+ READS! I AM SO THANKFUL

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY BECAUSE I AM REALLY ENJOYING WRITING IT!

THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT NIALL AND HARRY'S FRIENDSHIP BTW

Niall's pov

What on earth did Harry do. I'm really worried it has something to do with that Katie girl because he sounded like he was crying and I haven't heard Harry cry for a while now. He never actually told me where he is so I'm just going to have to assume that he is near her house somewhere. I slowly went down the street looking out for him, then I saw him. He was huddled under a lamp post shivering and he looked like he had been crying. 

I rushed over to him and pulled him into a huge Niall hug, he loves those, everyone does. 

"K-Ka-atie s-she"

"shhh depp breathes, don't talk just breathe slowly and we can talk when we get back okay?"

He nodded and followed me to the car. 

Harry sometimes doesn't know how to react so he could just be panicking and over reacting over something smaller than it actually is but when he has calmed down I will ask him about it.

It was a short drive back to our apartments and as soon as we got back I told him to go to bed and I'll bring something for him to eat and drink to his room. 

"Harry what happened?"

" I was working on the project with Katie and well she clearing had no intention of actually doing the project, anyway she kept trying to climb onto my lap and I kept pushing her away and I grabbed my things and as I was about to leave she picked something up saying I had forgotten it so I went to grab it and then she k-kissed me and I feel so guilty I don't want to lose Louis I-I can't lose him"

"Oh my God Harry"

"I don't want him too know, he doesn't need to know, he doesn't need to know"

"Harr-" 

He turned off the light and closed his eyes. Tomorrow it is then. 

------------

FROM : Louis

Hi love, you alright? I didn't see you last night and just wanted to check you were okay? Have a good day at school, I have a surprise planned for you when you get home :)

I glanced over at Harry's phone seeing as he is still asleep and after realising it was Louis I decided to respond. I'm not going to be the one to tell Louis , it isn't any of my business. 

To : Louis

Hi its Niall, Harry is getting ready for school so he asked me to respond for him, he was working on a project after school but he can't wait to see you later . 

From : Louis

Hey Niall, okay thanks I'll see you later then

To : Louis

Alright mate

I turned off his phone and walked over to Harry shaking him slightly. 

"Harry, you need to get up for school"

"Mhm"

I flicked on the light and opened the curtains letting all the light in which earned a groan coming from sleeping beauty. 

"We are leaving in 10 minutes hurry up"

-----------------

if you enjoyed please vote/ comment/ fan , all appreciated :)

Thanks for reading 

do you think harry should tell Louis? comment what you think