ten

OKAY SO I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS GOOD BUT I DOUBT IT WILL BE HAHA

ANYWAYS HOME YOU ENJOY

ALSO DOUBLE UPDATE ;) 

YOU'RE WELCOME EVEN THO IT PROBABLY WASN'T SOMETHING Y'ALL WERE WAITING FOR...

ENJOY!

---------------------------

Louis pov

No no no no no.

This can't happen. I can't fall for Harry, he will just get tired and leave me. But that kiss was really good. He probably hates me now I did just run out of my apartment.. 

I felt something run down my face. A tear? Wow he only kissed me and I'm already crying. I don't like the fact that he has this effect on me. I tend to have that effect on others yet Harry seems to give it to me. It's weird.

"Louis!?" 

"Harry?'

Harry came running towards where I was sitting and came and sat next to me. 

"What happened? Why did you run off like that? Im so sorry I didn't mean too I just got caught up in the moment and I .. er..kinda like you and I have wanted to do that for a while an-"

I couldn't hold it in. I kissed him, passionately. 

He kissed me back, it wasn't like any previous "relationships" I had been in, this one little kiss held more emotion then any others I've had.

We were literally sitting in the middle of a hallway making out and then Harry slowly pulled away. 

"Why did you do that? I thought you hated me, I thought you were mad at me for kissing you? I am so confused right now"

"Look, I like you too I was just scared.. I haven't been in very many relationships but all the ones I have been in ended the same.. 'I will always love you' or 'I'll always be here for you' and then they leave. I was scared because you give me this adrenaline rush whenever I see you. I never really stutter and you have made me so nervous that I do. You just generally make me feel happy and I just don't want to get hurt which is why I acted so coldly towards you at first, I thought that if I didn't get close to you then I could prevent that, I never hated you Harry I just never had the guts to admit to you or myself that I could actually like you, more than a friend"

"Louis Louis Louis, Firstly that was so cute, like you. Secondly um hello you are hot so you have the same effects on me! Literally when I first saw you I knew you were special, okay that just sounds cheesy but hopefully you get me. Can we go back to my room, there is something I want you to see but please don't freak out, okay? Also don't cry love"

I grabbed his hand, he wiped away the remains of my tears and led me to his room. I have no idea what he is planning on showing me but I really hope it doesn't freak me out because I would hate to mess up whatever this bond we have is.

-------------------------------

"Okay so recently I started a new piece of art, it isn't finished yet but I want you too see it. I wasn't going to show you it at first but I want too now."

He walked over towards the bed and felt around underneath before pulling out a small square canvas. he flipped it over and it was an incomplete painting of me. 

"This is a-amazing, no one has ever done something like this for me before, normally I would find this kind of thing slightly creepy but because it is you and because you are an amazing artist I love it. You need to show me it when it's done, it will look amazing"

"Wait, you like it? I was worried you were going to freak out and run off again.. I was erm wondering, would you like to , you know go on a date with me?"

Aww he looks so nervous, cutie.

"Depends, where would you be taking me hm?

"Anywhere you want to go?"

"I'm kidding, I'll do whatever you want too, to be honest I wouldn't mind watching a movie here but it is up too you"

"Cuddles and a movie sounds perfect"

-------------------

A/N

HELLO AGAIN, OKAY SORRY THIS IS MOST LIKELY REALLY BAD.. HOPE IT WAS OKAY THOUGH

SO LARRY HAPPENED

I QUITE LIKE THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH MY WRITING SUCKS...

I HAVE TO GO SO FOR NOW..

PEACE OUT YO ILY BYE *waves at laptop*