fourteen

HI 

OKAY SO I'M NOT 100% WHEN BUT AT SOME POINT THERE WILL BE A TIME SKIP, NOT A HUGE ONE BUT MAYBE A WEEK OR SO 

JUST A HEADS UP

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

BYE FOR NOW

P.S READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

-------------------------------

Harry's pov

After waving goodbye to Louis I slowly walked towards the reception so I could sign in. I signed in and headed over to my locker but the bell rang signally time for third period ran just as I was getting my books out. Great I'm going to end up in a mob of people, they really need to make these hallways wider!

I grabbed my Geography textbook and pushed my way through the crowd to meet Niall in Maths. I was lucky because Niall and I have nearly all our classes together except I have an extra class to him because I take art which was optional. It's weird because I actually met Niall in music class, turns out we both have a huge passion for music, he loves playing guitar and singing and I love to write music and sing but only Niall knows about the songwriting..

I snapped out of my thoughts to see a blonde lad strolling in my direction. 

"YO CURLY"

"Wow Niall thank you for the attention" I muttered quietly to myself.

He pulled me into a huge hug telling me how much he missed me and how he wants all the details about my time with Louis. 

"You need to fill me in with everything that happened while I was away"

"You were only gone a few days not that much happened"

Well that's a lie, a lot has happened in these last few days I mean I am dating Louis now. Wow never thought I would be able to say that. I can tell Niall sees right through the lie because he just stands there with his hands on his hips and his eyebrows raised at me.

"Mhm so I take it nothing happened with this lad called Louis eh?"

This caused me to blush. Screw you Niall.

Thankfully the teacher finally arrived and started the lesson.

"Okay guys so today you will all be starting your end of year projects, I will be selecting the pairing for this project"

This earned a great deal of moans throughout the class.

"Alright so.."

I zoned out not interested in what was going on. I know she won't pair me up with Niall because, and I quote, 'You two together is like mixing petrol and fire'.

"and.. Harry you will be working with Katie"

Ugh. I hate her so much she is constantly trying to get guys, including myself , to sleep with her. Like hello I'm gay! She is honestly so desperate I get second hand embarrassment when she tries to seduce people. She tried it on Niall a few weeks back and it was hysterical. 

Oh look the devil herself.

"Hey harry, I think we should work on our project tonight, how does doing it at your house found?" She said while battering her eyelashes and leaning forward so her breath was against my neck.

How does the teacher not even notice these things?!

"Have you got something in your eye?" 

If she keeps battering her mascara covered eyelashes she is going to end up with mascara covered eyes, I'm just doing her a favour. 

"You know, after we have finished the project we could hang out for a while after?"She was literally being so flirty and its gross. I have a damn boyfriend.

"You see the thing is , Only people who have some kind of relationship hang out and well we don't have one"

"You know you want me"

"I have a boyfriend"

Why is she still here? Can't I just do the whole thing and put her name on it?

"He doesn't need to know..."

"Do you annoy people as a hobby or is this just your personality?"

"It's act-"

She got interrupted by the bell. Thank God I thought I was going to be stuck with her annoying ass forever. 

I sprinted out the classroom grabbing Niall's arm on the way.

I decided that considering it's lunch and Niall is my best friend that I will tell him about Louis. Honestly I have been wanting to tell Niall ever since I started liking Louis but for some reason I didn't but now that I know that Louis likes me too and we are dating I want to tell Niall. Also I want to tell him about this Katie girl because she is super annoying and I don't want her to mess up my relationship. 

---------------------------

HEYA

K SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I THINK I MIGHT UPDATE TWICE TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE NEXT CHAPTER. I JUST LOVE TO WRITE AHA

MAYBE A VOTE AND COMMENT? YOU DONT HAVE TOO BUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DO :)

ALSO IF ANY OF YOU ARE EVER BORED FEEL FREE TO DM ME , AS LONG AS IM NOT LIKE SUPER BUSY I'M UP FOR A CHAT !

ALL THE LOVE XOXO