twelve

HIYA

OKAY THIS HAS BEEN MY FAV CHAPTER TO WRITE SO FAR OMFG OKAY

I HOPE YOU LIKE READING IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT

K ENJOY! ALSO READ A/N AT THE END PLEASE LOVES

BTW BE PREPARED.. JUST SO U KNOW I THINK LOUIS TOPS BUT I KINDA PUT HARRY TOPPING IN THIS AT FIRST...

Harry's pov

Louis had fallen asleep after only a few minutes of getting in the car, I have no idea how he is so tired but honestly he looks so cute when he is sleeping. Not that I'm staring because that would be creepy I'm just.. acknowledging the moment...

I pulled into the car park and looked over at Lou, do I wake him? I can't he looks too peaceful, looks like I'm going to have to carry him instead. 

Woah he is literally the smallest thing and he is older than me aw. Suddenly I felt a hand cling to my shoulder.

"Harreh, what are you doing? what happened?"

'You fell asleep in the car and looked too peaceful to be woken so I thought I would carry you up" 

"Aw look at you being all cute and caring, mr.softie"

"Yeah yeah, are you still tired, wanna stay at mine for the night?"

I really hoped he would because I had something planned, and before you jump to conclusions no I did not plan sex, not yet anyway. 

"No I'm wide awake and sure babe, you can put me down now I am pretty heavy.."

"You aren't and no I like holding you"

I felt around my back pockets for my room key and hurried inside locking the door behind me. 

"So did you have a good time today Lou? thanks for the trip to the arcade by the way!"

"I had an amazing day thank you"

"Do you erm like me Louis?"

Please say yes. Please say yes. 

'Umm yeh I um do.."

"Really? well thats good because it means I can do this"

I didn't hesitate at all. 

I leant in putting everything into this kiss. All of the waiting. I kiss him with emotion. I kiss him telling him I like him and I'm not going anywhere. I kiss him so we are connected as one. He kisses back with all the same things and this extra something I can't explain. My arms wrapped around his waist, his around mine. My hand feeling his body, his heart. Beating. I lean back, disconnecting our lips for the shortest amount of time. I kick of my shoes and slide of his shirt, Louis rips of mine and kicks his shoes off too. I lean back into him, every last drop of emotion draining into this kiss. Our naked chests pressed together with no space. None. I push him back onto the bed, pinning him down.  I kiss his neck, then his ear. I want this so bad. He suddenly flips me over so he is now pinning me down. He slowly pulls down my jeans, I do the same. I tangle my legs with his. Leg against leg. Arm on arm. Bodies together. This is perfect. Louis was moaning but I don't think he even realised. I didn't want this to end but I knew it had too. I pull away slowly leaving little pecks down his torso.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something, will you be my boyfriend?" I was panting, I could feel the heat of my body radiating off onto Louis. 

"I would love too, this is perfect, we aren't rushing into things we are taking it slow. I like that. Thank you"

"Anything for you, we should head to bed it is getting pretty late.. come one love lets cuddle"

"Mkay, Night Hazel"

"Night Lou"

I wrapped my arm around his tiny waist pulling him closely against me, kissed his head before drifting off to sleep.

-----------------------------

K SO

SORRY THAT WAS ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN I HAD PLANNED BUT WHATEVER

HOPE YOU LIKED THAT, I UPDATED AGAIN NOW BECAUSE I HAVE A HALSEY CONCERT TOMORROW SO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE I CANT WAIT OMFG.

ANYWAYS, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! 

LOVE YOU , GOODBYE 

XOXO